Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 70 71
@aontacht thought about it and good w the treasure! (Mostly bx im near 500kt now)
@aontacht thought about it and good w the treasure! (Mostly bx im near 500kt now)
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay

Alright, here's the details and I'll send 340kt in CR now, and depending on how complicated it does end up being I'll send more.

Character:
He's a big guy, basically the best body shape for hugs. His body shape would basically be this. He has white/silver, really curly hair in this style. His eyes are a really bright and unnaturally light glowing blue. He has a white skin tone. He would have a white/silver 5-o'clock shadow going on.
I can't find a good reference for his pose, but it would be something like this first one with his palms more flat and he'd be in a more (confident) battle ready crouched position with a pentacle tattoo on his left hand and a blue glow from both hands like his eye color. I don't care if you can't get the position perfect because I know I'm not great at describing it!

Companion:
I don't know how to describe him, so honestly just do your best! I'll love them no matter what. This little demon looks like the cross between an eastern dragon, a salamander, and a toad. I guess kinda like this, but more salamander shaped?
@Peanutbuttergay

Alright, here's the details and I'll send 340kt in CR now, and depending on how complicated it does end up being I'll send more.

Character:
He's a big guy, basically the best body shape for hugs. His body shape would basically be this. He has white/silver, really curly hair in this style. His eyes are a really bright and unnaturally light glowing blue. He has a white skin tone. He would have a white/silver 5-o'clock shadow going on.
I can't find a good reference for his pose, but it would be something like this first one with his palms more flat and he'd be in a more (confident) battle ready crouched position with a pentacle tattoo on his left hand and a blue glow from both hands like his eye color. I don't care if you can't get the position perfect because I know I'm not great at describing it!

Companion:
I don't know how to describe him, so honestly just do your best! I'll love them no matter what. This little demon looks like the cross between an eastern dragon, a salamander, and a toad. I guess kinda like this, but more salamander shaped?
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@aontacht noted! Would you like updates to make sure everything looks good or do u want it to be more of a surprise?
@aontacht noted! Would you like updates to make sure everything looks good or do u want it to be more of a surprise?
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay

Updates woud be awesome!
@Peanutbuttergay

Updates woud be awesome!
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
Is 275g good for a colored sketch page?
Is 275g good for a colored sketch page?
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Peanutbuttergay do you have a minimum for colour sketch sheets? I'm not sure what to offer and I don't want to lowball^^
@Peanutbuttergay do you have a minimum for colour sketch sheets? I'm not sure what to offer and I don't want to lowball^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@zith color sketch sheets have gone for about near 300kt/ equiv (or more since i throw in a waist up sketch or two plus busts and etc)
@themorningstar01 its a good estimate! A little more or so wouldnt be bad
@zith color sketch sheets have gone for about near 300kt/ equiv (or more since i throw in a waist up sketch or two plus busts and etc)
@themorningstar01 its a good estimate! A little more or so wouldnt be bad
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay Alright! Is 800g okay for a sketch sheet with colour? It would be of this boy^^
@Peanutbuttergay Alright! Is 800g okay for a sketch sheet with colour? It would be of this boy^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
300g good? https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix
https://toyhou.se/5059088.virgel-vincent I would like these two siblings please^^ same page human forms
Spectatrix only has the one eye
300g good? https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix
https://toyhou.se/5059088.virgel-vincent I would like these two siblings please^^ same page human forms
Spectatrix only has the one eye
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@themorningstar01 300g or more is fine! (Dont worry im not asking for much more so ur fine) And noted ^^

@zith AHH yeah thats great actually ;; I've been trying to improve my art lately so this is a welcome surprise

@ everyone commissioning me

I can probably take one more and i'll close this!! Winter break is on the way so i should be getting these done quick ^^
@themorningstar01 300g or more is fine! (Dont worry im not asking for much more so ur fine) And noted ^^

@zith AHH yeah thats great actually ;; I've been trying to improve my art lately so this is a welcome surprise

@ everyone commissioning me

I can probably take one more and i'll close this!! Winter break is on the way so i should be getting these done quick ^^
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 70 71