Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [outdated] aurealis' art [g/t/USD/dA]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Atlantisflewaway
sure thing!
@Atlantisflewaway
sure thing!
uK8yrnN.png
Your painted style is gorgeous. I'm not quite at 400kt yet but your USD price isn't that bad, either...
Your painted style is gorgeous. I'm not quite at 400kt yet but your USD price isn't that bad, either...
@aurealis About yesterday, I have an [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] Would you take that + treasure for a painted halfbody?
@aurealis
About yesterday, I have an
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Would you take that + treasure for a painted halfbody?
@Revuvuzela
aaaa that's so nice to hear! don't worry, you can take your time. if you want i can add you to the pinglist so you'll know if there's a sale/discount!
@Revuvuzela
aaaa that's so nice to hear! don't worry, you can take your time. if you want i can add you to the pinglist so you'll know if there's a sale/discount!
uK8yrnN.png
@SteveStevenson
yeah, I would! i'd value it at slightly below LAH, just incase prices fluctuate - the shadow egg would be 250kt?
@SteveStevenson
yeah, I would! i'd value it at slightly below LAH, just incase prices fluctuate - the shadow egg would be 250kt?
uK8yrnN.png
@aurealis That's fine by me!
So, the egg + 350kt for a painted halfbody?
@aurealis That's fine by me!
So, the egg + 350kt for a painted halfbody?
@SteveStevenson
That's right!
@SteveStevenson
That's right!
uK8yrnN.png
Alright then, could I get one for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7862400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78625/7862400_350.png[/img] [/url]
Alright then, could I get one for her?

7862400_350.png
@SteveStevenson
Sure thing! I'll be able to work on it after I finish my exams- by the 10th of October. Is that alright with you?
@SteveStevenson
Sure thing! I'll be able to work on it after I finish my exams- by the 10th of October. Is that alright with you?
uK8yrnN.png
Of course, I don't mind waiting, can I send the car now?
Of course, I don't mind waiting, can I send the car now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20