Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [outdated] aurealis' art [g/t/USD/dA]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@minted
yes, it is still open! added you c;
@minted
yes, it is still open! added you c;
uK8yrnN.png
@lyra531
of course! just to let you know though, there are quite a few pieces in front of your order and i have been sick for a while now, so things may be a bit slower! you can send payment any time you'd like and i'll mark your order as paid, or if you'd like you can wait until it's nearer your turn!
@lyra531
of course! just to let you know though, there are quite a few pieces in front of your order and i have been sick for a while now, so things may be a bit slower! you can send payment any time you'd like and i'll mark your order as paid, or if you'd like you can wait until it's nearer your turn!
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis thank you for letting me know, i hate to hear you've been sick. take your time getting to me I'm in no rush
@Aurealis thank you for letting me know, i hate to hear you've been sick. take your time getting to me I'm in no rush
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@lyra531
thank you for being so understanding! c;
@lyra531
thank you for being so understanding! c;
uK8yrnN.png
how do you art this good aaah *faints* asdfghgfd thank you <3 such a lovely art piece, well worth the money i'd say !!
how do you art this good aaah *faints* asdfghgfd thank you <3 such a lovely art piece, well worth the money i'd say !!
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
^^^ mood lol
^^^ mood lol
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pngvideotogif_2018.11.03_21.54.51.gifBogSnog.png
@queenhelixxia
i'm so happy to hear that you like it! c;
for your second piece, would you like your cat to be drawn in a more realistic, or a stylized, or a chibi style?

@MiniCrisps
ayy thank you
@queenhelixxia
i'm so happy to hear that you like it! c;
for your second piece, would you like your cat to be drawn in a more realistic, or a stylized, or a chibi style?

@MiniCrisps
ayy thank you
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis ohoho art :3
I'd be interested in a slot, I was wondering if you're open to drawing couples' images, though?
@Aurealis ohoho art :3
I'd be interested in a slot, I was wondering if you're open to drawing couples' images, though?
vnfnSuk.gif
the style of your example drawing in the signature i like very much, would that be the semi realistic type or does that look different(do you have example drawings)? c:
the style of your example drawing in the signature i like very much, would that be the semi realistic type or does that look different(do you have example drawings)? c:
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@xairathan
of course, i would be open to doing that!
for couples, it would be the cost of two pieces with a 20% discount on the second character, is that alright with you?
@xairathan
of course, i would be open to doing that!
for couples, it would be the cost of two pieces with a 20% discount on the second character, is that alright with you?
uK8yrnN.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20