Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Kaldwin's Shop {OCS, Dragons}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kaldwin
[*]Which type of Commission: Humanoid heashot
[*]Reference to character/dragon: My baby boi
[*]How will you be paying: gems
[*] Additional details about the character I should know: He's a happy go lucky kinda kid and I'd prefer his newer utfit
@Kaldwin
[*]Which type of Commission: Humanoid heashot
[*]Reference to character/dragon: My baby boi
[*]How will you be paying: gems
[*] Additional details about the character I should know: He's a happy go lucky kinda kid and I'd prefer his newer utfit
@Clubbingclown Awh awesome! He has such a pretty design, I'd love to draw him.
If you want to shoot the gems my way I'll put you on my list and get started!
@Clubbingclown Awh awesome! He has such a pretty design, I'd love to draw him.
If you want to shoot the gems my way I'll put you on my list and get started!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Kaldwin
No preference at all! I'd love for them to have non-human elements! I was thinking ears and scales around the hairline of the Vaporeon, ears for the Flareon, and ears for the Jolteon! If you could make their ears in the position of their actual ears and not coming out of the top of their head that'd be fantastic c:

Sending the payment now!
@Kaldwin
No preference at all! I'd love for them to have non-human elements! I was thinking ears and scales around the hairline of the Vaporeon, ears for the Flareon, and ears for the Jolteon! If you could make their ears in the position of their actual ears and not coming out of the top of their head that'd be fantastic c:

Sending the payment now!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze Sounds good, I can definitely do that! I'll get started today c:
@Froze Sounds good, I can definitely do that! I'll get started today c:

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
@Clubbingclown Here is Maxie for you! I hope I did him justice. C; [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/031aa90017584360b5358a257dc38d87/tumblr_pb27afENSB1w4tudko1_1280.png[/img] Aaand I'm sketching away at the next commission!
@Clubbingclown

Here is Maxie for you! I hope I did him justice. C;

tumblr_pb27afENSB1w4tudko1_1280.png

Aaand I'm sketching away at the next commission!

> Skin Shop

she/her
@Kaldwin
I love it! He looks great, thank you so much!
@Kaldwin
I love it! He looks great, thank you so much!
@Froze Three Pokemans coming up. :pp They were a lot of fun to design so I hope you like them! (click image for full rez) [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/2e8a6def7ae3331390e456b7e3078a33/tumblr_pb2uw1KfLa1w4tudko1_1280.png][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2e8a6def7ae3331390e456b7e3078a33/tumblr_pb2uw1KfLa1w4tudko1_1280.png[/img][/url]
@Froze Three Pokemans coming up. :pp
They were a lot of fun to design so I hope you like them!

(click image for full rez)
tumblr_pb2uw1KfLa1w4tudko1_1280.png

> Skin Shop

she/her
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE them, these are amazing!! I will definitely be back for more, your work is just incredible, thank you so much!

Do you have a tumblr? I'd love to reblog/follow!
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE them, these are amazing!! I will definitely be back for more, your work is just incredible, thank you so much!

Do you have a tumblr? I'd love to reblog/follow!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze awhh thank you! I'm really glad to hear that!!

I recently remade my art tumblr actually, so there isnt too much on it yet but I do plan on posting more :> (link)
@Froze awhh thank you! I'm really glad to hear that!!

I recently remade my art tumblr actually, so there isnt too much on it yet but I do plan on posting more :> (link)

> Skin Shop

she/her
@Kaldwin I'm interested in a commission :o Would you like to draw More Fins?

Which type of Commission: Two humanoid busts
Reference to character/dragon: First and Second
How will you be paying: Gems
Additional details about character I should know: I forgot Yang's fins but they're there OTL Additional info is on both of their pages if you feel like reading it!
@Kaldwin I'm interested in a commission :o Would you like to draw More Fins?

Which type of Commission: Two humanoid busts
Reference to character/dragon: First and Second
How will you be paying: Gems
Additional details about character I should know: I forgot Yang's fins but they're there OTL Additional info is on both of their pages if you feel like reading it!
cZLsLHr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10