Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Kaldwin's Shop {OCS, Dragons}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0839cb4dd7723ade359e8404c352d446/tumblr_paqzlzcrYp1w4tudko1_1280.png[/img] [center][size=7]Shop is Temporarily Closed ![/size=5] [/center] [center][size=6][color=indigo][i]Kicks leggie out~ Hi![/i][/size][/color] [columns] [size=4] Hiyo, welcome to my dorky shop. I am mainly interested in USD but I do have some options for in-game currency. There are slots for both types of payment though FR currency slots will be infrequent. For [i]more[/i] examples of my art, and some finished commissions I do have an[url=https://spectreshark.tumblr.com/] art tumblr here[/url] (though its pretty recently created)! I also have a pinglist if my slots are full. [nextcol] [b]Update Column[/b]: New Chibi Style[/size] [/columns] [center]_______[/center] [b]SLOTS:[/b] Treasure/Gems : 1. 2. USD (paypal) : 1. 2. [center]_______[/center] [quote=Pinglist] Mip, Pibolar, BrynnThia, k1b0, DetectiveMetta, SolarKitten, TheTraveler1816, Mazurkas [/quote] [size=4][b] Guidelines [/b][/size] [left] [LIST] [*]I [b]will [/b]do: Dragons, humans/humanoids, animals, gijinkas of dragons or other non-human characters, original characters, character designs based on descriptions, fanart, gore to an extent. [*]I [b]won't[/b] do: NSFW art, fetishy stuff. (I reserve the right to decline commissions if I dont think I'll do it well or I am uncomfortable by the subject.) [*] I ask for payment in advanced, as soon as I am paid I will start working. If this makes you uncomfortable we can arrange me to show you a preview sketch before payment. [*]After a commission is completed the artwork is yours to do whatever with however I do still have the right to post finished pieces as examples of my work and ask for credit if it is posted elsewhere. [*] Mixed payment for FR currency is fine. I have a [b]1:1000[/b] ratio. [*] One slot = one drawing but you can take multiple slots. [*] If you dislike a small part of the commission, want a certain color changed, or want something cropped/resized I can do that twice for free. [*] Commission time completion depends on how many people are in queue, with my current schedule commissions should be finished within two weeks of payment. [*] I do not send progress pictures automatically, when I draw I tend to just sit down and not stop so waiting for confirmation actually slows down my process. However if you're worried about this I can do it on request. [/LIST] [center]_______[/center] [b]Interested[/b]? To make it easy feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread with this template. [code] [b]Which type of Commission:[/b] ? [b]Reference to character:[/b] ? (visual link or description) [b]How will you be paying:[/b] (gems/treasure/usd) [b]Additional details about character I should know: [/b] (personalty that might help me pose them, small details that are easily missed, etc) [/code]
tumblr_paqzlzcrYp1w4tudko1_1280.png
Shop is Temporarily Closed !
Kicks leggie out~ Hi!

Hiyo, welcome to my dorky shop.

I am mainly interested in USD but I do have some options for in-game currency. There are slots for both types of payment though FR currency slots will be infrequent.

For more examples of my art, and some finished commissions I do have an art tumblr here (though its pretty recently created)!

I also have a pinglist if my slots are full.
Update Column:

New Chibi Style

_______

SLOTS:

Treasure/Gems :

USD (paypal) :

_______
Pinglist wrote:
Mip, Pibolar, BrynnThia, k1b0, DetectiveMetta, SolarKitten, TheTraveler1816, Mazurkas

Guidelines

• I will do: Dragons, humans/humanoids, animals, gijinkas of dragons or other non-human characters, original characters, character designs based on descriptions, fanart, gore to an extent.
  • I won't do: NSFW art, fetishy stuff. (I reserve the right to decline commissions if I dont think I'll do it well or I am uncomfortable by the subject.)
  • I ask for payment in advanced, as soon as I am paid I will start working. If this makes you uncomfortable we can arrange me to show you a preview sketch before payment.
  • After a commission is completed the artwork is yours to do whatever with however I do still have the right to post finished pieces as examples of my work and ask for credit if it is posted elsewhere.
  • Mixed payment for FR currency is fine. I have a 1:1000 ratio.
  • One slot = one drawing but you can take multiple slots.
  • If you dislike a small part of the commission, want a certain color changed, or want something cropped/resized I can do that twice for free.
  • Commission time completion depends on how many people are in queue, with my current schedule commissions should be finished within two weeks of payment.
  • I do not send progress pictures automatically, when I draw I tend to just sit down and not stop so waiting for confirmation actually slows down my process. However if you're worried about this I can do it on request.
_______

Interested? To make it easy feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread with this template.
Code:
[b]Which type of Commission:[/b] ? [b]Reference to character:[/b] ? (visual link or description) [b]How will you be paying:[/b] (gems/treasure/usd) [b]Additional details about character I should know: [/b] (personalty that might help me pose them, small details that are easily missed, etc)

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[center][size=6][color=indigo][i]Types of Commissions![/i][/size][/color] I'm offering a few different types of artwork!! I tend to color in a bunch of different styles, most commissions I do will be line art heavy ones with some painting elements. Each type of commission can be a [b]human[/b]/humanoid character/oc or [b]dragon[/b]. I can do other creatures too, just ask. [left] [rule] [b]Headshots:[/b] (Neck and up!) [b]Price[/b]: Flat colors, simple shading: 700 Gems/ 7 USD Additional characters + 5 USD/gem/treasure equivalent [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/63ea8092f1b642ce5cdb9358f77ca5d7/tumblr_pbbo07Xoif1w4tudko1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c517e365f0b7de4820ff9fb53fd304e/tumblr_pdh8m0uYrf1w4tudko1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/23361413f8d88627f8ce6bb5e587d4cc/tumblr_paqzlzcrYp1w4tudko3_r1_540.png[/img] [rule] [b] Half-Body [/b] (Belly and up.) [b]Price[/b]: Flat colors, simple shading: 1700 Gems/ 17 USD Additional characters + 11 USD/gem/treasure equivalent [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bc1ad7e4242aa10ad72a653522ff9d7e/tumblr_phj85ofoQe1w4tudko1_540.png[/img] [rule] [b] Full-body[/b] (Full body, price can change if outfit is heavily armored/more complex.) [b]Price[/b]: Flat colors, simple shading: 2700 Gems/ 27 USD Additional characters + 21 USD/gem/treasure equivalent [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5112a1a355754c9fde6bff45a1cb5c60/tumblr_paqpd52ems1ua1cppo1_540.png[/img] [b]Chibi Style [/b] (A full body drawing of a character but anatomy and design details are simplified to be cute and round! Simpleishh shading.) [b] Price: [/b] 2000 Gems / 20 USD Additional characters = 14 USD or gem/treasure equivalent [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/db76e945b925811dc6afa0bc0920688c/tumblr_ph8o1m8C9I1ua1cppo1_1280.png[/img] [rule] [size=4]If there is something you would like that is not seen here, such as a different painting style or a background. Message me and we can discuss! I'm open to doing different things![/size]
Types of Commissions!
I'm offering a few different types of artwork!! I tend to color in a bunch of different styles, most commissions I do will be line art heavy ones with some painting elements. Each type of commission can be a human/humanoid character/oc or dragon. I can do other creatures too, just ask.

Headshots:
(Neck and up!)

Price:
Flat colors, simple shading: 700 Gems/ 7 USD

Additional characters + 5 USD/gem/treasure equivalent

tumblr_pbbo07Xoif1w4tudko1_1280.png
tumblr_pdh8m0uYrf1w4tudko1_540.png
tumblr_paqzlzcrYp1w4tudko3_r1_540.png

Half-Body
(Belly and up.)

Price:
Flat colors, simple shading: 1700 Gems/ 17 USD

Additional characters + 11 USD/gem/treasure equivalent

tumblr_phj85ofoQe1w4tudko1_540.png

Full-body
(Full body, price can change if outfit is heavily armored/more complex.)

Price:
Flat colors, simple shading: 2700 Gems/ 27 USD

Additional characters + 21 USD/gem/treasure equivalent

tumblr_paqpd52ems1ua1cppo1_540.png

Chibi Style
(A full body drawing of a character but anatomy and design details are simplified to be cute and round! Simpleishh shading.)

Price: 2000 Gems / 20 USD
Additional characters = 14 USD or gem/treasure equivalent
tumblr_ph8o1m8C9I1ua1cppo1_1280.png

If there is something you would like that is not seen here, such as a different painting style or a background. Message me and we can discuss! I'm open to doing different things!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
reserved post
reserved post

> Skin Shop

she/her
Open!
Open!

> Skin Shop

she/her
What kind of Commission: full-body doodle! (I would LOVE a painting but sadly can’t afford D: ) Reference to character/dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30090768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300908/30090768_350.png[/img] [/url] How will you be paying: USD Additional details about character I should know: I’ll shoot you with a PM! (This serves as a bump to your wonderful art, too!) @Kaldwin
What kind of Commission: full-body doodle! (I would LOVE a painting but sadly can’t afford D: )
Reference to character/dragon:

30090768_350.png

How will you be paying: USD
Additional details about character I should know: I’ll shoot you with a PM!
(This serves as a bump to your wonderful art, too!)
@Kaldwin
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka Thank you! I'll get started on her today and I've added you to the first slot. c:
@Kipuka Thank you! I'll get started on her today and I've added you to the first slot. c:

> Skin Shop

she/her
@Kaldwin
What kind of Commission: stylized portrait
Reference to character: Spook
How will you be paying: tresure
Additional details about character I should know: ummm he likes candy and halloween and glow sticks? dont know if any of that matters.
@Kaldwin
What kind of Commission: stylized portrait
Reference to character: Spook
How will you be paying: tresure
Additional details about character I should know: ummm he likes candy and halloween and glow sticks? dont know if any of that matters.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 That sounds good! If you want to send me a CR with the treasure I'll get started c:

Also those additional details do matter! I love taking personalty into account when I draw characters.
@Lyra531 That sounds good! If you want to send me a CR with the treasure I'll get started c:

Also those additional details do matter! I love taking personalty into account when I draw characters.

> Skin Shop

she/her
@Lyra531 I hope you like him! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3f3537653a8d2a13bed78387f3528117/tumblr_inline_pawvc9AYZu1r0koqr_540.png[/img]
@Lyra531 I hope you like him! tumblr_inline_pawvc9AYZu1r0koqr_540.png

> Skin Shop

she/her
Your art is amazing and I love it so much. I'm saving, though, so I can't really buy anything. I'll have to remember to come back once my OC's reference is done.
Your art is amazing and I love it so much. I'm saving, though, so I can't really buy anything. I'll have to remember to come back once my OC's reference is done.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10