Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Kaldwin's Shop {OCS, Dragons}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
friendly bump :3!
friendly bump :3!
GIR.png
Which type of Commission: half body
Reference to character: xxx
How will you be paying: gems
Additional details about character I should know: here's a link to his t.h account for more info!
Which type of Commission: half body
Reference to character: xxx
How will you be paying: gems
Additional details about character I should know: here's a link to his t.h account for more info!
@Rubyy Hi! I would love to draw him!
I'll get started if you would like to shoot the payment my way.

edit: also do you have an idea of how the bottom of his shirt is supposed to look? or how far down it goes? ^^
@Rubyy Hi! I would love to draw him!
I'll get started if you would like to shoot the payment my way.

edit: also do you have an idea of how the bottom of his shirt is supposed to look? or how far down it goes? ^^

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Kaldwin

Which type of Commission: Half body
Reference to character: Character: LINK ; Outfit: ONE ; TWO
How will you be paying: Gems
Additional details about character I should know: Jen is a person with a very gruff exterior, but a warm heart. I just realized she's accidentally kind of a tsundere oops. As for details - the most easily/commonly missed are her piercing placements, the fact that one eye is lighter color than the other - the lighter eye is blind - and her burn scar along her neck/jawline. Honestly the first image is perfect in terms of her scars and hair - the second image shows her eyes, glasses, burn scar, and piercings perfectly. I can provide more details if you need them!
@Kaldwin

Which type of Commission: Half body
Reference to character: Character: LINK ; Outfit: ONE ; TWO
How will you be paying: Gems
Additional details about character I should know: Jen is a person with a very gruff exterior, but a warm heart. I just realized she's accidentally kind of a tsundere oops. As for details - the most easily/commonly missed are her piercing placements, the fact that one eye is lighter color than the other - the lighter eye is blind - and her burn scar along her neck/jawline. Honestly the first image is perfect in terms of her scars and hair - the second image shows her eyes, glasses, burn scar, and piercings perfectly. I can provide more details if you need them!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86 Oh wow I love her?? Would be happy to draw.
If you want to send the payment my way I'll add you to the list and get to it. :)
@Ren86 Oh wow I love her?? Would be happy to draw.
If you want to send the payment my way I'll add you to the list and get to it. :)

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Kaldwin

x3 Thank you! I've put a lot of love into her. I'll send payment over right away~
@Kaldwin

x3 Thank you! I've put a lot of love into her. I'll send payment over right away~
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
Friendly bump! You have an absolutely gorgeous art style!
Friendly bump! You have an absolutely gorgeous art style!
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10