Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wright's USD & Gem Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LazarusRex Great! That'll be 4000g, please send payment via a one-way CR when you're ready.
@LazarusRex Great! That'll be 4000g, please send payment via a one-way CR when you're ready.
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk (hopefully that last slot is still open) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Full body [b]Payment type:[/b] USD [b]References:[/b] A gijinka design for this guy here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47973427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479735/47973427_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll try my best to describe some ideas of him. His hair is mid neck length, Normally not parted or up, just pushed back under his hat. A slight muscular build, a tall boi, and more of a pointed/slender jaw line, his eyes are pretty much the same as what is actually on the skydancer breed. He is almost always grinning/smirking and a slender nose. I'd like to not have his wings added, and his skin and hair to match what they are as a skydancer please^^ maybe his Tertiary Gene could be painted on his skin? [b]Additional notes:[/b] you're amazing at clothes and I'd love to try and keep all of his apparel into the art if possible^^ if not I can accept some being not added. I can also try to find references for him if need be!(in case I can't describe him well enough)
@WrightNDesk (hopefully that last slot is still open)
Type of Commission: Full body
Payment type: USD
References: A gijinka design for this guy here

47973427_350.png

I'll try my best to describe some ideas of him. His hair is mid neck length,
Normally not parted or up, just pushed back under his hat. A slight muscular build, a tall boi, and more of a pointed/slender jaw line, his eyes are pretty much the same as what is actually on the skydancer breed. He is almost always grinning/smirking and a slender nose. I'd like to not have his wings added, and his skin and hair to match what they are as a skydancer please^^ maybe his Tertiary Gene could be painted on his skin?
Additional notes: you're amazing at clothes and I'd love to try and keep all of his apparel into the art if possible^^ if not I can accept some being not added. I can also try to find references for him if need be!(in case I can't describe him well enough)
StRQpZw.png
@Fairyboi Sorry about taking so long to reply. Unfortunately, right now I have a lot going on in my day job and I can't take on the extra stress of full commissions. There's a chance I may open up some artistic liberty gijinkas in the upcoming weeks, but at this moment I cannot accept your order. Sorry about that.
@Fairyboi Sorry about taking so long to reply. Unfortunately, right now I have a lot going on in my day job and I can't take on the extra stress of full commissions. There's a chance I may open up some artistic liberty gijinkas in the upcoming weeks, but at this moment I cannot accept your order. Sorry about that.
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk
That's okay! You do what is best for yourself first^^
I hope it's okay for me to ask to be on the pinglist?
@WrightNDesk
That's okay! You do what is best for yourself first^^
I hope it's okay for me to ask to be on the pinglist?
StRQpZw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6