Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wright's USD & Gem Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NirnrootNoises Thanks for your order! I’m currently at work but will send you my paypal info when I get home.
@NirnrootNoises Thanks for your order! I’m currently at work but will send you my paypal info when I get home.
WMVWGXM.png
@NirnrootNoises Your boy is done! You can see the full resolution [url=https://i.imgur.com/vZokR6w.png]here[/url]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GrEdNBU.png[/img]
@NirnrootNoises Your boy is done! You can see the full resolution here.

GrEdNBU.png
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk oh wow thank you so much he looks STUNNING! i love the glow on the tattoos that's amazing :0
@WrightNDesk oh wow thank you so much he looks STUNNING! i love the glow on the tattoos that's amazing :0
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@WrightNDesk I have a weird kinda request- I want a fullbody but I'm not sure of who so I was wondering if I could commission you a full body and I just let you choose which dragon you'd like to draw more??? I have 4 dragons but I only have enough to get one done-I'll def come back to commission again but I just can't choose one to be drawn now

I'm sorry if I sound silly
@WrightNDesk I have a weird kinda request- I want a fullbody but I'm not sure of who so I was wondering if I could commission you a full body and I just let you choose which dragon you'd like to draw more??? I have 4 dragons but I only have enough to get one done-I'll def come back to commission again but I just can't choose one to be drawn now

I'm sorry if I sound silly
boxparts.gif
@boxparts Hmm, that sounds like a fun request! Are these dragons that already have existing designs?
@boxparts Hmm, that sounds like a fun request! Are these dragons that already have existing designs?
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk they do! I was considering commission a design later for a special boy I have on my b-day. Right now I really want more art for my dragons and from you.

If that's all cool I'll link the four dragons and in the bios is their art and ref you can use. You can even surprise me. Just tell me how much it'll be be and then draw whatever you think is best
@WrightNDesk they do! I was considering commission a design later for a special boy I have on my b-day. Right now I really want more art for my dragons and from you.

If that's all cool I'll link the four dragons and in the bios is their art and ref you can use. You can even surprise me. Just tell me how much it'll be be and then draw whatever you think is best
boxparts.gif
@boxparts Sounds good! I was about to log off for the evening, so I'll get back to you in the morning!
@boxparts Sounds good! I was about to log off for the evening, so I'll get back to you in the morning!
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk got ya! I'll fill out the form here-
Type of Commission: Full-Body
Payment type: USD
References: here are the four you can pick from. all refs in bio ::)
Belladonna, Tres, Snow, or Thalia
Additional notes: surprise me! If you really feel the need to show me a sketch you can but if you wanna keep me guessing til you fully finish that works too ::)
@WrightNDesk got ya! I'll fill out the form here-
Type of Commission: Full-Body
Payment type: USD
References: here are the four you can pick from. all refs in bio ::)
Belladonna, Tres, Snow, or Thalia
Additional notes: surprise me! If you really feel the need to show me a sketch you can but if you wanna keep me guessing til you fully finish that works too ::)
boxparts.gif
@boxparts Okay, I've made my choice! Send $35 via Paypal at the earliest convenience. My Paypal is the same as before (but if you need a reminder, feel free to send me a PM). Make sure to send payment as 'Goods and Services'!
@boxparts Okay, I've made my choice! Send $35 via Paypal at the earliest convenience. My Paypal is the same as before (but if you need a reminder, feel free to send me a PM). Make sure to send payment as 'Goods and Services'!
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk
Type of Commission: Ref Sheet
Payment type: Gems
References: http://imgur.com/x28oXd4
Additional notes: The boots and shoulders are both meant to be leather. Feel free to change things about the design if you want, it’s a rough design concept for a dnd character of mine
@WrightNDesk
Type of Commission: Ref Sheet
Payment type: Gems
References: http://imgur.com/x28oXd4
Additional notes: The boots and shoulders are both meant to be leather. Feel free to change things about the design if you want, it’s a rough design concept for a dnd character of mine
1 2 3 4 5 6