Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink foundry - Gijinka portrait/full body
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33
@Wolfkai hey, a slot just opened! I'm closing after this round, so let me know if you're interested in something now, or maybe something in a later opening~
@Wolfkai hey, a slot just opened! I'm closing after this round, so let me know if you're interested in something now, or maybe something in a later opening~
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie
Yes I am still interested would you mind if I send the fillout over pm?
@Kelnarlie
Yes I am still interested would you mind if I send the fillout over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai sure that's fine :3 is it ok if I put your name up in the slots?
@Wolfkai sure that's fine :3 is it ok if I put your name up in the slots?
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie
Yes please!
@Kelnarlie
Yes please!
Yokai.gif
@Belenos All done~ and it's a png (in full size)! ;D [size=2]Grubby: Feed me father![/size] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/27/48/da27487be780c179e101a2709cc6e128.png]full size[/url] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/da/27/48/da27487be780c179e101a2709cc6e128.jpg[/img]
@Belenos All done~ and it's a png (in full size)! ;D
Grubby: Feed me father!

full size
da27487be780c179e101a2709cc6e128.jpg
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
EXCITED SCREECHING HE LOOKS SO GOOD AAAAA OK I'm sending payment along for the other one! THANK YOUUUU
EXCITED SCREECHING HE LOOKS SO GOOD AAAAA OK I'm sending payment along for the other one! THANK YOUUUU
He turned out beautiful! Relaxed and luxurious fits him so well. Thank you so much!
He turned out beautiful! Relaxed and luxurious fits him so well. Thank you so much!
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Belenos @Wolfkai

Hey guys, just letting you know that some family stuff came up this morning, so commissions are going to be pushed back by maybe two days. >.< I'm so sorry for the delay, but Ill try to get back to it as soon as I can!
@Belenos @Wolfkai

Hey guys, just letting you know that some family stuff came up this morning, so commissions are going to be pushed back by maybe two days. >.< I'm so sorry for the delay, but Ill try to get back to it as soon as I can!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie
Take your time no problem! Hope things go well for you.
@Kelnarlie
Take your time no problem! Hope things go well for you.
Yokai.gif
Oh right, I forgot to ask, please add me to your pinglist! I definitely want to get some more of your art later
Oh right, I forgot to ask, please add me to your pinglist! I definitely want to get some more of your art later
gvvmw41.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33