Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED for now. This is very old!
1 2 3
OH OH I got you, hold on... *drum roll* [img]https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/3/3a/Fractal_Capacitor_%28Infused%29.jpg/936px-Fractal_Capacitor_%28Infused%29.jpg[/img] this is a back piece :3 called the Fractal Capacitor!!!
OH OH I got you, hold on... *drum roll*

936px-Fractal_Capacitor_%28Infused%29.jpg

this is a back piece :3 called the Fractal Capacitor!!!
@Neiran wow that's pretty epic. so is that a weapon? and you said you don't want me to draw the weapon(s) right?
@Neiran wow that's pretty epic. so is that a weapon? and you said you don't want me to draw the weapon(s) right?
BFEMrcM.png
that is not a weapon just a back piece, i dont know, do you want to draw the weapons? (i feel like we should talk more via discord)
that is not a weapon just a back piece, i dont know, do you want to draw the weapons? (i feel like we should talk more via discord)
@Neiran no problem, my username is nohsara, and my number is #8731. I'm still new at using discord so I'm not actually sure how to add people. I'm going to bed right now though cause my classes start tmrw, but feel free to add/message me on there and i'll get back to you when i can
@Neiran no problem, my username is nohsara, and my number is #8731. I'm still new at using discord so I'm not actually sure how to add people. I'm going to bed right now though cause my classes start tmrw, but feel free to add/message me on there and i'll get back to you when i can
BFEMrcM.png
Requesting a ping when you open for slots again. =3
Requesting a ping when you open for slots again. =3
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@KatAclysm of course! It might be a while though since I am moving and starting classes back up soon, and still have existing commissions to finish :)

Edit: also just so u know, prices might change by the time slots are back up. These prices are old and ive been needeing to update them for awhile, i just havent had the time
@KatAclysm of course! It might be a while though since I am moving and starting classes back up soon, and still have existing commissions to finish :)

Edit: also just so u know, prices might change by the time slots are back up. These prices are old and ive been needeing to update them for awhile, i just havent had the time
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3