Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED for now. This is very old!
1 2 3
Aaaand.... I think I'm open! I had a lot of fun designing the shop, and now I’m (nervously) ready and waiting for the first request!

Thank you ahead of time to everyone who supports this shop!
Aaaand.... I think I'm open! I had a lot of fun designing the shop, and now I’m (nervously) ready and waiting for the first request!

Thank you ahead of time to everyone who supports this shop!
BFEMrcM.png
@FallenAutte
@Scorporius

Shop is open! :D
@FallenAutte
@Scorporius

Shop is open! :D
BFEMrcM.png
x
x

Fr+9 | Female | Devil

11kT grabs!
Wishlist
36663453.png 66019105.png 54380439.png 42871933.png
@nohsara

could I be added to your pinglist for now? I will need to put money in my paypal. as of right now, i am penniless on Paypal
@nohsara

could I be added to your pinglist for now? I will need to put money in my paypal. as of right now, i am penniless on Paypal
@nohsara

Ahh! I love your art...could you add me to your pinglist for now? I'll be back as soon as I get paid ^^
@nohsara

Ahh! I love your art...could you add me to your pinglist for now? I'll be back as soon as I get paid ^^
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Neiran @QuickSilvr

Of course, and thank you! ^^
@Neiran @QuickSilvr

Of course, and thank you! ^^
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

i'll put money in my paypal tonight to get some art from me. Maybe even too!!!
@nohsara

i'll put money in my paypal tonight to get some art from me. Maybe even too!!!
@Neiran Awesome! looking forward to hearing from you :)
@Neiran Awesome! looking forward to hearing from you :)
BFEMrcM.png
FR Username: Neiran Description of commission: my mesmer/mirage from guildwars2; she is Mia Nakagawa, and she is considered to be a fallen angel. She does have a halo on.. i accidentally cropped it out. (2nd picture has it) She have a constant snowfall effect and blue/black flames aura, and she is overall white and shiny. Her eyes have a dark-light pink tint. [img]https://imgur.com/2yWGwLu.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/wTmSnfn.png[/img] Background choice/freebies: Something to showoff her constant snowfall, blue/black flames and shining glow, and halo. Anything else I should know?: that should be all. no need for her weapons.. I dont think. Note: my money is sent to my paypal in 3-5 business days, so i'll send it to you when once it here... I WILL PAY. I WILL PAY.
FR Username: Neiran

Description of commission: my mesmer/mirage from guildwars2; she is Mia Nakagawa, and she is considered to be a fallen angel. She does have a halo on.. i accidentally cropped it out. (2nd picture has it) She have a constant snowfall effect and blue/black flames aura, and she is overall white and shiny. Her eyes have a dark-light pink tint.

2yWGwLu.png
wTmSnfn.png

Background choice/freebies: Something to showoff her constant snowfall, blue/black flames and shining glow, and halo.

Anything else I should know?: that should be all. no need for her weapons.. I dont think.

Note: my money is sent to my paypal in 3-5 business days, so i'll send it to you when once it here... I WILL PAY. I WILL PAY.
@Neiran Okay, you've got slot number three first on waitlist :) Don't stress about payment yet, it'll be a little while before I get to yours anyway since I have to finish my other commissions first (I go in order)

btw, what's that on her back in the second picture? I can't tell
@Neiran Okay, you've got slot number three first on waitlist :) Don't stress about payment yet, it'll be a little while before I get to yours anyway since I have to finish my other commissions first (I go in order)

btw, what's that on her back in the second picture? I can't tell
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3