Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixels for $$$; PLS HELP ME PAY MY RENT
1 2 3 4
[b]name:[/b] YoshiFan1000 [b]paying in[/b] (T or G): treasure! [b]dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41198119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411982/41198119_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]pixel size (100x100 or 200x200):[/b] 200x200 [b]animated?: yes please![/b] [b]anything else?: thank you![/b]
name: YoshiFan1000
paying in (T or G): treasure!
dragon:
41198119_350.png

pixel size (100x100 or 200x200): 200x200
animated?: yes please!
anything else?: thank you!
uvV4EDR.png
any chance that slots will be open again after you’re finished with the current commissions? your pixels are so lovely
any chance that slots will be open again after you’re finished with the current commissions? your pixels are so lovely
[b]name:[/b]bamboo1996 [b]paying in (T or G):[/b]gems [b]dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40665484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406655/40665484_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]pixel size (100x100 or 200x200):[/b]200x200 [b]animated?:[/b]no [b]anything else?:[/b]thank you XD
name:bamboo1996
paying in (T or G):gems
dragon:
40665484_350.png

pixel size (100x100 or 200x200):200x200
animated?:no
anything else?:thank you XD
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@Phyllored @peridxt @balthy @YoshiFan1000

orders received! i will be working on commissions throughout the day, so expect word soon!

@Bittie

there is a good chance i'll open up again, although probably with about ~20kT price hike since the cheap slots were originally going to be a one-time thing. if you're still interested though i'll ping you when slots open up again! c:

@bamboo1996

i'm sorry but you just missed the last slot :c if you're interested though, like Bittie i can ping you when slots re-open c:
@Phyllored @peridxt @balthy @YoshiFan1000

orders received! i will be working on commissions throughout the day, so expect word soon!

@Bittie

there is a good chance i'll open up again, although probably with about ~20kT price hike since the cheap slots were originally going to be a one-time thing. if you're still interested though i'll ping you when slots open up again! c:

@bamboo1996

i'm sorry but you just missed the last slot :c if you're interested though, like Bittie i can ping you when slots re-open c:
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
Yes plz thank you
Yes plz thank you
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
of course! ty
of course! ty
@Arouria

Just checking in to see how my art is going?
@Arouria

Just checking in to see how my art is going?
@Natblida

in the works! i was having some tablet issues which caused a bit of a delay c: i post completed art in batches, so once all work is done i will ping everyone here. as an update, i am halfway done and plan to be finished by tonight or tomorrow. thanks for your patience !
@Natblida

in the works! i was having some tablet issues which caused a bit of a delay c: i post completed art in batches, so once all work is done i will ping everyone here. as an update, i am halfway done and plan to be finished by tonight or tomorrow. thanks for your patience !
@Phyllored @peridxt @balthy @YoshiFan1000 @Natblida

an update on your art:

as mentioned above, i’ve been having some technical issues that are causing a bit of a delay in orders. because i do not always finish one order at a time but work on multiple at once, i post all completed orders in batches rather then one by one. i’m waiting on a new tablet pen in the mail since my old one has now officially kicked the bucket. that being said, i can’t work on orders until it gets here in 1-2 days or so. i appreciate your patience with me, please look forward to seeing your commissions soon! :)
@Phyllored @peridxt @balthy @YoshiFan1000 @Natblida

an update on your art:

as mentioned above, i’ve been having some technical issues that are causing a bit of a delay in orders. because i do not always finish one order at a time but work on multiple at once, i post all completed orders in batches rather then one by one. i’m waiting on a new tablet pen in the mail since my old one has now officially kicked the bucket. that being said, i can’t work on orders until it gets here in 1-2 days or so. i appreciate your patience with me, please look forward to seeing your commissions soon! :)
@Arouria its totally ok!! pls take ur time c:
@Arouria its totally ok!! pls take ur time c:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
1 2 3 4