Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cryogonal
Thanks!
@Cryogonal
Thanks!
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@Cryogonal

Would you be able to draw a human OC off of a detailed written description and refs for anything specific I have in mind (hair, clothes etc)?

I have an arcane egg, an earth egg, and a bogsneak egg to offer!
@Cryogonal

Would you be able to draw a human OC off of a detailed written description and refs for anything specific I have in mind (hair, clothes etc)?

I have an arcane egg, an earth egg, and a bogsneak egg to offer!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@ArtemisAgrotera
I can work with that, yes!
And if you have a Discord and would like to be kept up to date with any WIPs I make for it, please let me know!
@ArtemisAgrotera
I can work with that, yes!
And if you have a Discord and would like to be kept up to date with any WIPs I make for it, please let me know!
@Cryogonal
oh pFT,, I just got another unhatched egg anyways, but I'm still hella interested!
@Cryogonal
oh pFT,, I just got another unhatched egg anyways, but I'm still hella interested!
@ArtofSocrates
That works! What didja want?
@ArtofSocrates
That works! What didja want?
@cryogonal How many eggs for this gal: https://toyhou.se/2110735.uthuli in a similar style to that Kirlia in your examples? :3

and do you have a preference for the type of egg?
@cryogonal How many eggs for this gal: https://toyhou.se/2110735.uthuli in a similar style to that Kirlia in your examples? :3

and do you have a preference for the type of egg?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
Three to four eggs would be an alright price!
And, no preference on eggs for me!
@Noivurn
Three to four eggs would be an alright price!
And, no preference on eggs for me!
How much is just a plague egg worth? like as in a bust, fullbody or? ;v;
How much is just a plague egg worth? like as in a bust, fullbody or? ;v;
_pc__vincent_icon_by_wolfybytes_dbt14kq_by_evan_escence-dbzohuz.giffloaty_cat_by_ribekulous_dc5mx2o_by_evan_escence-dc5mxoo.gif Jeremy | 21 | he/himfloaty_by_ribekulous_dc5mwy4_by_evan_escence-dc5mxo9.gif____dreams_of_you_by_wolfiiwiingz_dc560ra_by_evan_escence-dc5677g.gif
@Jerebear
Busts for one egg are sketched & colored, headshots lined + colored, fullbody would just be a plain sketch!
@Jerebear
Busts for one egg are sketched & colored, headshots lined + colored, fullbody would just be a plain sketch!
Ah sweet! May i get a headshot then of this gal then? If not, i can choose someone else, no worries [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209467/20946686_350.png[/img]
Ah sweet! May i get a headshot then of this gal then? If not, i can choose someone else, no worries 20946686_350.png
_pc__vincent_icon_by_wolfybytes_dbt14kq_by_evan_escence-dbzohuz.giffloaty_cat_by_ribekulous_dc5mx2o_by_evan_escence-dc5mxoo.gif Jeremy | 21 | he/himfloaty_by_ribekulous_dc5mwy4_by_evan_escence-dc5mxo9.gif____dreams_of_you_by_wolfiiwiingz_dc560ra_by_evan_escence-dc5677g.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6