Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cryogonal
oh mi gosh,,, I'm VERY interested!!! How much are they?
@Cryogonal
oh mi gosh,,, I'm VERY interested!!! How much are they?
@ArtofSocrates
Pokemon fusions vary greatly, since they can range from two simple Pokemon to two+ complex ones that people may want!
The base price for one in the styles I did in the examples(+ being fusions of two simple Pokemon) would probably be around 500G. Anything more complex can be discussed, and I generally recommend four Pokemon to be the limit to fusing.
@ArtofSocrates
Pokemon fusions vary greatly, since they can range from two simple Pokemon to two+ complex ones that people may want!
The base price for one in the styles I did in the examples(+ being fusions of two simple Pokemon) would probably be around 500G. Anything more complex can be discussed, and I generally recommend four Pokemon to be the limit to fusing.
@Cryogonal
ah, dang, I only have one unhatched egg atm, i'll definitely come back when I get more though!!!
@Cryogonal
ah, dang, I only have one unhatched egg atm, i'll definitely come back when I get more though!!!
@ArtofSocrates
That's OK! If you'd like, I can provide a fullbody sketch for an egg, and you could color it yourself if you wanted to!
@ArtofSocrates
That's OK! If you'd like, I can provide a fullbody sketch for an egg, and you could color it yourself if you wanted to!
@Cryogonal
ahh well I mean I am only looking for customs and characters atm,and ur pokefusions are gorgeous,, the only thing other thing I have close to unhatched eggs is fullgrown, gen 1 unbred dragons lol
@Cryogonal
ahh well I mean I am only looking for customs and characters atm,and ur pokefusions are gorgeous,, the only thing other thing I have close to unhatched eggs is fullgrown, gen 1 unbred dragons lol
@ArtofSocrates
oof I meant fullbody sketches of fusions/customs you wanted, sorry for not specifying!
@ArtofSocrates
oof I meant fullbody sketches of fusions/customs you wanted, sorry for not specifying!
@Cryogonal
Hello! Would you be willing to draw a human character if I don't have any reference images? I only have a description of appearance, and I can find some images/references to show what I want. I can offer 1-2 eggs.
@Cryogonal
Hello! Would you be willing to draw a human character if I don't have any reference images? I only have a description of appearance, and I can find some images/references to show what I want. I can offer 1-2 eggs.
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy
I can work with that!
If you have a Discord, it'd be a lot easier to communicate more quickly for customs like that, so I can keep you updated a lot faster with design choices.
@IzzyWizzy
I can work with that!
If you have a Discord, it'd be a lot easier to communicate more quickly for customs like that, so I can keep you updated a lot faster with design choices.
egg egg egg egg
egg egg egg egg
@Corde All finished up! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0ed7/f/2018/137/5/8/th_boy_by_quinnwinter-dcbso2m.png[/img]
@Corde
All finished up!
th_boy_by_quinnwinter-dcbso2m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6