Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wint's Digital Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New Option Flat Color has been added as well as you can request to have a painter style coloring!
New Option Flat Color has been added as well as you can request to have a painter style coloring!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Boop!
Boop!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Bump!
Bump!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Bump!
Bump!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Bump
Bump

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Bump!
Bump!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Bump!
Bump!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu Could you draw an accent for a male Pearlcatcher covering just the pearl. I would prefer to pay in gems or pay pal. It's a little gory but no more than stuff from the riot of rot. I understand if it's more gory than you're willing to do though. I just drew this using pastels. I can’t do digital art. The story behind it is that he gave his pearl to his Emperor mate and she made him a “pearl” out of the leftover pieces of her body. He treasures it. It's mainly bone with some ooze and blood dropping out. The green is ooze, the red is blood, and the black is where large bones are poking out. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dce464606d114fd3b19a1e801f4f7bd0/tumblr_p883dwjaEh1x2v2k6o1_1280.jpg[/img]
@Wintaclu
Could you draw an accent for a male Pearlcatcher covering just the pearl. I would prefer to pay in gems or pay pal. It's a little gory but no more than stuff from the riot of rot. I understand if it's more gory than you're willing to do though.

I just drew this using pastels. I can’t do digital art. The story behind it is that he gave his pearl to his Emperor mate and she made him a “pearl” out of the leftover pieces of her body. He treasures it. It's mainly bone with some ooze and blood dropping out. The green is ooze, the red is blood, and the black is where large bones are poking out.

tumblr_p883dwjaEh1x2v2k6o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Darkrah I can do it for you. Were you looking for me to just make the file and send it to you to get it published for flight rising or did you want me to get it published and send the accent to you?
@Darkrah I can do it for you. Were you looking for me to just make the file and send it to you to get it published for flight rising or did you want me to get it published and send the accent to you?

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
The later if you don't mind. How much would you want in return? I can pay for the material cost in addition to whatever the commission price is. Here's the dragon I'm going to put it on. Thanks in advance @wintaclu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36137933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361380/36137933_350.png[/img] [/url]
The later if you don't mind. How much would you want in return? I can pay for the material cost in addition to whatever the commission price is. Here's the dragon I'm going to put it on. Thanks in advance @wintaclu

36137933_350.png
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9