Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE DOM] Scrimshaw Scrawls - Closed!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
[quote name="AlwaysD2" date="2018-05-21 22:02:46" ] @ShadeOfChaos @Calavir Sorry for the delay! Here is your silly GIF! [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/36d39a46dd3e71d3e8b7a1a3ae7b2eb2/tumblr_p945q0hmjS1snhoubo4_540.gif [/img] [/quote] @AlwaysD2 AHHHH OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BOIYOS SMOOOOOOOOOOOCH
AlwaysD2 wrote on 2018-05-21 22:02:46:
@ShadeOfChaos @Calavir

Sorry for the delay! Here is your silly GIF!
tumblr_p945q0hmjS1snhoubo4_540.gif

@AlwaysD2 AHHHH OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BOIYOS SMOOOOOOOOOOOCH
@Calavir

You wanted to have them smooch somewhere. XD
@Calavir

You wanted to have them smooch somewhere. XD
CS0nkUR.png
@SystemError heres your finished gif, so sorry for the long delay!!! [center][img]https://imgur.com/j4Hp4up.gif[/img][/center]
@SystemError
heres your finished gif, so sorry for the long delay!!!
j4Hp4up.gif
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod thank you so much! don't worry about the time <3
@Zonemod thank you so much! don't worry about the time <3
1009gIL.png
@Tewro sorry for the delay!!! heres your finished gif! [center][img]https://imgur.com/jCuuXgd.gif[/img][/center]
@Tewro
sorry for the delay!!! heres your finished gif!
jCuuXgd.gif
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod

ahhh i love him!! thank you so much!! ' v '
@Zonemod

ahhh i love him!! thank you so much!! ' v '
@Ranmaru @Rashakiro @Keyy @sockmonkeygerald @Mulberryscroll
@WanderingTurtle @Oara

Hello. It's been a remarkably busy summer-- which is very, very good for me financially but has led me to neglect the majority of my art and personal projects.

That being said, I would like to apologize for the radio silence on my end-- and for making you wait so dang long when you all put in your work and levels I can't even remember how many months ago.

At this point, I don't know if I can uphold my end of the bargain in a timely manner, and it is not fair to make you wait months and months for these kinds of commissions.

So. I would like to offer you all gems as compensation for your time and patience through all of this. 800g for those who ordered Experimental Pieces, and 650g per Colored Bust.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, concerns, etc and my apologies-- endlessly-- for not being able to hold up my end of the bargain. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.
@Ranmaru @Rashakiro @Keyy @sockmonkeygerald @Mulberryscroll
@WanderingTurtle @Oara

Hello. It's been a remarkably busy summer-- which is very, very good for me financially but has led me to neglect the majority of my art and personal projects.

That being said, I would like to apologize for the radio silence on my end-- and for making you wait so dang long when you all put in your work and levels I can't even remember how many months ago.

At this point, I don't know if I can uphold my end of the bargain in a timely manner, and it is not fair to make you wait months and months for these kinds of commissions.

So. I would like to offer you all gems as compensation for your time and patience through all of this. 800g for those who ordered Experimental Pieces, and 650g per Colored Bust.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, concerns, etc and my apologies-- endlessly-- for not being able to hold up my end of the bargain. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

It's okay, I figured something must've been going on in real life. Thank you for the explanation and compensation (which is, wow, incredibly generous! :o), and you don't have to worry about the art I ordered now. :)
@smerdyakov

It's okay, I figured something must've been going on in real life. Thank you for the explanation and compensation (which is, wow, incredibly generous! :o), and you don't have to worry about the art I ordered now. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45