Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Norb's Art Shop | closed | pinglist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@norbmeister

Yes, 1200k t ^^ I would pay so much.
Can be separately as it is easier. ^^
@norbmeister

Yes, 1200k t ^^ I would pay so much.
Can be separately as it is easier. ^^
@Damera

Awesome! I'll get started on them asap, feel free to send payment before I get started, or after I've finished ^ v ^
Thank you for supporting my art <33
@Damera

Awesome! I'll get started on them asap, feel free to send payment before I get started, or after I've finished ^ v ^
Thank you for supporting my art <33
@norbmeister how much would it be for a couples’ bust plus a single bust all colored?
@norbmeister how much would it be for a couples’ bust plus a single bust all colored?
RoaminRonan.gif
@norbmeister Sorry about the delay! Here's the boi in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40462525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404626/40462525_350.png[/img] [/url] He's arrogant and haughty, a bit of a warrior/theatrical drama baby too. Like a super aggressive bard really. I'll send the 300 gems over in a CR too! ^^
@norbmeister

Sorry about the delay!

Here's the boi in question:

40462525_350.png

He's arrogant and haughty, a bit of a warrior/theatrical drama baby too. Like a super aggressive bard really. I'll send the 300 gems over in a CR too! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@JamminWithJimon
I don't have any set prices for a couples bust atm, so for now it's just 1200g/1.2 mil T and with the added 600g/600 k t it will be 1800g/1.8 mil T all together.

Although I want to at least get an example of a couples bust up before I put a set price on it. Which I will do once I've finished this latest batch of commissions ^^

@hellieace

No worries, I was at Uni for most of the day.
What a beautiful dragon tho, omigosh I love that skin!
Thank you for sending the gems, I'll get started on him asap ^^

//also aggressive bard is the best description of a theater dragon ever
@JamminWithJimon
I don't have any set prices for a couples bust atm, so for now it's just 1200g/1.2 mil T and with the added 600g/600 k t it will be 1800g/1.8 mil T all together.

Although I want to at least get an example of a couples bust up before I put a set price on it. Which I will do once I've finished this latest batch of commissions ^^

@hellieace

No worries, I was at Uni for most of the day.
What a beautiful dragon tho, omigosh I love that skin!
Thank you for sending the gems, I'll get started on him asap ^^

//also aggressive bard is the best description of a theater dragon ever
@norbmeister that all seems fine to me! You could always use mine as an example too! Will you be up to doing it?
@norbmeister that all seems fine to me! You could always use mine as an example too! Will you be up to doing it?
RoaminRonan.gif
@JamminWithJimon

At the moment all my slots are full and I want to finish this batch before I take on more, but if a slot opens I will let you know. I can also add you to the pinglist for when I next open if you want ^^
@JamminWithJimon

At the moment all my slots are full and I want to finish this batch before I take on more, but if a slot opens I will let you know. I can also add you to the pinglist for when I next open if you want ^^
@norbmeister Sure! I've been buying a lot of art recently so I may not have the funds still by the time you reopen, but feel free to add me!
@norbmeister Sure! I've been buying a lot of art recently so I may not have the funds still by the time you reopen, but feel free to add me!
RoaminRonan.gif
@norbmeister may i be added to the pinglist please?
@norbmeister may i be added to the pinglist please?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi