Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46
@Angelfonds @JayChirps @UltraNumbed @Dawnn @violentabyss @Luunai @Firnenfire @EchoGhost @Shadowdancer @Tirtouga678 @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Mem @Twye @Dracatus

I have a slot open, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist ^^ Thanks!

Also have a charity art raffle in my sig if people are interested!
@Angelfonds @JayChirps @UltraNumbed @Dawnn @violentabyss @Luunai @Firnenfire @EchoGhost @Shadowdancer @Tirtouga678 @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Mem @Twye @Dracatus

I have a slot open, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist ^^ Thanks!

Also have a charity art raffle in my sig if people are interested!
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle
Ooohhh, thank you so much, the artwork turned out extraordinarily beautiful! ;u; I love the shininess and the sublime, almost holy atmosphere. It looks like he's surrounded by magic spells and energy, which fits my imagination of him so much. I'm super happy and it was once again a pleasure to commission you!

The invoice has been paid, I hope everything went through safely :)
@SeaEagle
Ooohhh, thank you so much, the artwork turned out extraordinarily beautiful! ;u; I love the shininess and the sublime, almost holy atmosphere. It looks like he's surrounded by magic spells and energy, which fits my imagination of him so much. I'm super happy and it was once again a pleasure to commission you!

The invoice has been paid, I hope everything went through safely :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@SeaEagle Do you only draw dragons and humans? I'm looking to get some art of this guy who I just adopted. I've got some dragons in need of art as well if not :)
@SeaEagle Do you only draw dragons and humans? I'm looking to get some art of this guy who I just adopted. I've got some dragons in need of art as well if not :)
I'd still love to stay on the pinglist please.
I'd still love to stay on the pinglist please.
Being forgotten is worse than death.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@violentabyss
I'm happy to do a bust for Arias! I'm also happy to draw dragons, feel free to let me know what you prefer ^^ Thank you for your interest!
@violentabyss
I'm happy to do a bust for Arias! I'm also happy to draw dragons, feel free to let me know what you prefer ^^ Thank you for your interest!
@SeaEagle Wonderful! In that case

Bust/Fullbody?: Bust
Detailed description/References: Toyhouse (let me know if you need more, I have his 3d model)
Artistic Liberty? [Y/N]: Please!
Extra Notes: I'd like the spots on his face changed to rosettes like a leopard rather than solid shapes, please
Payment Details/Amount: Invoice via Paypal of $40(?) There's no skin/apparel here but he's got a bit of detail in his accessories, lmk if that sounds right!
@SeaEagle Wonderful! In that case

Bust/Fullbody?: Bust
Detailed description/References: Toyhouse (let me know if you need more, I have his 3d model)
Artistic Liberty? [Y/N]: Please!
Extra Notes: I'd like the spots on his face changed to rosettes like a leopard rather than solid shapes, please
Payment Details/Amount: Invoice via Paypal of $40(?) There's no skin/apparel here but he's got a bit of detail in his accessories, lmk if that sounds right!
@violentabyss
Sounds good! I'll put a sketch your way on the weekend, thanks for your business!
@violentabyss
Sounds good! I'll put a sketch your way on the weekend, thanks for your business!
@SeaEagle
Perfect! Looking forward to it :D
@SeaEagle
Perfect! Looking forward to it :D
@violentabyss Went forward with the colouring already sorry ^^'' Let me know if there are things you would like changed! (hopefully not the neck fur :'>) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/726a5181ead303457a85e6676f30a7fe/6cb197f22cb7e95f-cc/s640x960/bbc73114148d1ed8854872458c3864fd1e68804b.png[/img]
@violentabyss
Went forward with the colouring already sorry ^^'' Let me know if there are things you would like changed! (hopefully not the neck fur :'>)
bbc73114148d1ed8854872458c3864fd1e68804b.png
@SeaEagle It looks awesome! Don't worry, you're safe for the fur, haha. Could you shift his left (the viewer's right) horn back so it's mostly obscured? The horns curl back like a ram's so you wouldn't end up seeing much of it (and, hey, less work!)
@SeaEagle It looks awesome! Don't worry, you're safe for the fur, haha. Could you shift his left (the viewer's right) horn back so it's mostly obscured? The horns curl back like a ram's so you wouldn't end up seeing much of it (and, hey, less work!)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46