Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61
@mkairalla1

Of course!
@mkairalla1

Of course!
K2H4fpn.png
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Katemere | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1

Hello again pinglist! Been awhile, huh? I do apologize about that. July was... interesting, to say the least. Regardless, everything seems to be coming back together in less chaotic ways. So I'll be opening comms again.

Unfortunately, I don't quite have the capacity for fullbody work right now. I'll be limiting this round to single characters and bust or halfbodies ONLY! These can be sketches or illustrations though~

To note, there's been an update with payment, and is the final increase I'll be doing for quite a long time. Because! I'll be accepting USD as a payment option now, and the prices now reflect what my normal PWYW minimums are.

DOUBLE ALSO: I made a self-editing pinglist! Wow, cool! Exciting! Everyone has already been entered, so if you'd like to remove yourself or edit what you'd like to be pinged for, here you go! Click ♥

edit: front page / 1st post has up to date slot information.
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Katemere | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1

Hello again pinglist! Been awhile, huh? I do apologize about that. July was... interesting, to say the least. Regardless, everything seems to be coming back together in less chaotic ways. So I'll be opening comms again.

Unfortunately, I don't quite have the capacity for fullbody work right now. I'll be limiting this round to single characters and bust or halfbodies ONLY! These can be sketches or illustrations though~

To note, there's been an update with payment, and is the final increase I'll be doing for quite a long time. Because! I'll be accepting USD as a payment option now, and the prices now reflect what my normal PWYW minimums are.

DOUBLE ALSO: I made a self-editing pinglist! Wow, cool! Exciting! Everyone has already been entered, so if you'd like to remove yourself or edit what you'd like to be pinged for, here you go! Click ♥

edit: front page / 1st post has up to date slot information.
K2H4fpn.png
@Hellieace

OHHHH! I actually caught this in time! May I order a Sketch Bust for Egg? Sorry about the picture being less than great, I haven't an updated ref.

And am I able to nab more than a single slot?
@Hellieace

OHHHH! I actually caught this in time! May I order a Sketch Bust for Egg? Sorry about the picture being less than great, I haven't an updated ref.

And am I able to nab more than a single slot?
@Hellieace
could i get a sketch bust for this character, then?
@Hellieace
could i get a sketch bust for this character, then?
vFAGccV.png
@hellieace
Could i get a sketch bust of this bab? <3
https://toyhou.se/1031801.2-vixenn-sinnett
@hellieace
Could i get a sketch bust of this bab? <3
https://toyhou.se/1031801.2-vixenn-sinnett
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@hellieace I would love to grab a gijinka sketch bust for my new boy Zylsmir if that's all right! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43372740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433728/43372740_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll pay in gems ^^
@hellieace I would love to grab a gijinka sketch bust for my new boy Zylsmir if that's all right!

43372740_350.png

I'll pay in gems ^^
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@SnakeGarden
Egg is an adorable name, so yes, absolutely! As for another slot, I'll say yes, but I'll limit it to 2 per person for now~

@Thundercracker
Ofc you may! I love anything pokemon related~

@sojubean
So fluffy~ Ofc!

@Facinarose
Absolutely! Would you like me to design something for him, or did you have something in mind?

@SnakeGarden
Egg is an adorable name, so yes, absolutely! As for another slot, I'll say yes, but I'll limit it to 2 per person for now~

@Thundercracker
Ofc you may! I love anything pokemon related~

@sojubean
So fluffy~ Ofc!

@Facinarose
Absolutely! Would you like me to design something for him, or did you have something in mind?

K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
AA thank you!! I'l send now <3
@hellieace
AA thank you!! I'l send now <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@hellieace I don't have too much specific in mind so you have free rein to design, but I want him to be very finely featured. Like, I want him p a i n f u l l y attractive :'D

I'd love to discuss potential ideas for him with you if you'd like!
@hellieace I don't have too much specific in mind so you have free rein to design, but I want him to be very finely featured. Like, I want him p a i n f u l l y attractive :'D

I'd love to discuss potential ideas for him with you if you'd like!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@hellieace I’m on mobile, could u pls add me to the pinglist?
@hellieace I’m on mobile, could u pls add me to the pinglist?
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61