Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vesklers artshop - CLOSED
I don't know if my message ever went through on the stream so I'll just say again, thanks so much! I love her.
I don't know if my message ever went through on the stream so I'll just say again, thanks so much! I love her.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy :D thankyou im glad u got to watch me actually drawing your commision too!
@Ambathy :D thankyou im glad u got to watch me actually drawing your commision too!
4cKQZ.gif1BqEN.gif | Art Shop |HdhRC.gifN6Ax9.gif
@Veskler Hello! I would love to order something, I am just a little confused about whether or not you are currently open...?
@Veskler Hello! I would love to order something, I am just a little confused about whether or not you are currently open...?
NFSZSxV.gif
[color=#9D5DCF][size=5][b]were back to normal guys![/b][/size] sorta~ ok so heres how it is;[/color] [list] [*][color=#9D5DCF]im gonna let everyone on the current pinglist have 1 commission each and then im gonna close for a little while [i]to work on convention stuff and college portfolio application stuff[/i][/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]anyone who wishes to stay on pinglist will be pinged when i re-open[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]so will anyone new who wishes to be on pinglist[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]slots will be first in first serve untill everyone on pinglist is done (and pinglist only)[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]while im 'closed' i will take USD commissions since I don't expect those to be anywhere near as frequent as fr currency commissions.[/color] [/list] [u][b] 3 slots available[/b][/u] [size=3]but i will keep note of ones after that so i can get to you quicker when slots free up[/size] [b]1 gem = 800 treasure[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qerG9kc.jpg[/img] [color=#9D5DCF][u]crystal/facet takes a lot longer so[/u] +50g /40kt for [b]crystal[/b] +50g /40kt for [b]facet[/b][/color] [b][u]order form:[/u][/b] dragon (link) headshot/bust/full plain/apparel/complicated apparel payment type treasure/gems/mixed stay on pinglist Y/N [rule] @Mazurkas @prettytuna @TerminalEternity @QuetzalQueen @Scryzze @TheoDemoine @Taskmonger @Moirli @kanceir @raQua @Gowenna @Onikuma
were back to normal guys! sorta~

ok so heres how it is;
  • im gonna let everyone on the current pinglist have 1 commission each and then im gonna close for a little while to work on convention stuff and college portfolio application stuff
  • anyone who wishes to stay on pinglist will be pinged when i re-open
  • so will anyone new who wishes to be on pinglist
  • slots will be first in first serve untill everyone on pinglist is done (and pinglist only)
  • while im 'closed' i will take USD commissions since I don't expect those to be anywhere near as frequent as fr currency commissions.

3 slots available
but i will keep note of ones after that
so i can get to you quicker when slots free up

1 gem = 800 treasure
qerG9kc.jpg
crystal/facet takes a lot longer so
+50g /40kt for crystal
+50g /40kt for facet

order form:
dragon (link)
headshot/bust/full
plain/apparel/complicated apparel
payment type treasure/gems/mixed
stay on pinglist Y/N

@Mazurkas
@prettytuna
@TerminalEternity
@QuetzalQueen
@Scryzze
@TheoDemoine
@Taskmonger
@Moirli
@kanceir
@raQua
@Gowenna
@Onikuma
@LaughingZuru sorry im in the process of clsing, and only open for peopel who were already on the pinglist. i can however put you on the reopening pinglist so you can know when i'm open again
@LaughingZuru sorry im in the process of clsing, and only open for peopel who were already on the pinglist. i can however put you on the reopening pinglist so you can know when i'm open again
@Veskler [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26815545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268156/26815545_350.png[/img] [/url] headshot/bust/full: Fullbody plainapparel/complicated apparel: With his apparel, please! payment type treasure/gems/mixed: Treasure stay on pinglist Y/N: Yes! c:
@Veskler

26815545_350.png

headshot/bust/full: Fullbody
plainapparel/complicated apparel: With his apparel, please!
payment type treasure/gems/mixed: Treasure
stay on pinglist Y/N: Yes! c:
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@raQua 800kt thanks :)
@raQua 800kt thanks :)
@Veskler [b]dragon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40768337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407684/40768337_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]headshot[/b] [b]apparel[/b] i don't know if just the headpiece is considered complicated or not, but if it is then just a plain piece !! [b]treasure[/b] you can take me off the pinglist !!
@Veskler

dragon

40768337_350.png

headshot

apparel
i don't know if just the headpiece is considered complicated or not, but if it is then just a plain piece !!

treasure

you can take me off the pinglist !!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@Veskler Could you put me on the pinglist (again) for the reopening or whichever pinglist is valid?
@Veskler Could you put me on the pinglist (again) for the reopening or whichever pinglist is valid?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@kanceir thaatll be 192kt
@kanceir thaatll be 192kt