Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vesklers artshop - CLOSED
@Preicia [img]https://i.imgur.com/923XJzQ.png[/img]
@Preicia 923XJzQ.png
4cKQZ.gif1BqEN.gif | Art Shop |HdhRC.gifN6Ax9.gif
[color=#9D5DCF][size=5][b]were back to normal guys![/b][/size] sorta~ ok so heres how it is;[/color] [list] [*][color=#9D5DCF]im gonna let everyone on the current pinglist have 1 commission each and then im gonna close for a little while [i]to work on convention stuff and college portfolio application stuff[/i][/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]anyone who wishes to stay on pinglist will be pinged when i re-open[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]so will anyone new who wishes to be on pinglist[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]slots will be first in first serve untill everyone on pinglist is done (and pinglist only)[/color] [*][color=#9D5DCF]while im 'closed' i will take USD commissions since I don't expect those to be anywhere near as frequent as fr currency commissions.[/color] [/list] [u][b] 3 slots available[/b][/u] [size=3]but i will keep note of ones after that so i can get to you quicker when slots free up[/size] [b]1 gem = 800 treasure[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qerG9kc.jpg[/img] [b][u]order form:[/u][/b] dragon (link) headshot/bust/full plain/apparel/complicated apparel payment type treasure/gems/mixed stay on pinglist Y/N [rule] @Betta @Shire @Mazurkas @prettytuna @TerminalEternity @QuetzalQueen @Scryzze @TheoDemoine @Taskmonger @Rabid @Moirli @kanceir @raQua @Gowenna @Onikuma
were back to normal guys! sorta~

ok so heres how it is;
  • im gonna let everyone on the current pinglist have 1 commission each and then im gonna close for a little while to work on convention stuff and college portfolio application stuff
  • anyone who wishes to stay on pinglist will be pinged when i re-open
  • so will anyone new who wishes to be on pinglist
  • slots will be first in first serve untill everyone on pinglist is done (and pinglist only)
  • while im 'closed' i will take USD commissions since I don't expect those to be anywhere near as frequent as fr currency commissions.

3 slots available
but i will keep note of ones after that
so i can get to you quicker when slots free up

1 gem = 800 treasure
qerG9kc.jpg

order form:
dragon (link)
headshot/bust/full
plain/apparel/complicated apparel
payment type treasure/gems/mixed
stay on pinglist Y/N

@Betta
@Shire
@Mazurkas
@prettytuna
@TerminalEternity
@QuetzalQueen
@Scryzze
@TheoDemoine
@Taskmonger
@Rabid
@Moirli
@kanceir
@raQua
@Gowenna
@Onikuma
@Veskler He looks perfect~ thank you so much!!! :D
@Veskler He looks perfect~ thank you so much!!! :D
@Veskler

Hiya! I've been on your pinglist for ages and been pondering who I would love to see your art for, so I think here's the time to go for it!

Can I take one of those slots, please? Will edit/post again with info in a moment! c:
@Veskler

Hiya! I've been on your pinglist for ages and been pondering who I would love to see your art for, so I think here's the time to go for it!

Can I take one of those slots, please? Will edit/post again with info in a moment! c:
jkxodr5.png
@Shire yes of course :)
@Shire yes of course :)
@Veskler

Aces, thank you!

dragon (link) Lantern http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146331&tab=dragon&did=18126646
headshot/bust/full Headshot
plain/apparel/complicated apparell Apparel - however, where he wears the earring on his horn, could that be replaced by a lantern, maybe of the same design of that his hanging from his wings on his accent? On long-ish chain? His design is all about being a big elderly guy (think the facial structure/age of, say, Ian McKellen) who is draped in many lanterns and candles he's collected over the years. I can draw a little sketch if that'd be useful, but feel free to interpret that however you'd like!
payment type treasure/gems/mixed Treasure!
stay on pinglist Y/N Yes please!
@Veskler

Aces, thank you!

dragon (link) Lantern http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146331&tab=dragon&did=18126646
headshot/bust/full Headshot
plain/apparel/complicated apparell Apparel - however, where he wears the earring on his horn, could that be replaced by a lantern, maybe of the same design of that his hanging from his wings on his accent? On long-ish chain? His design is all about being a big elderly guy (think the facial structure/age of, say, Ian McKellen) who is draped in many lanterns and candles he's collected over the years. I can draw a little sketch if that'd be useful, but feel free to interpret that however you'd like!
payment type treasure/gems/mixed Treasure!
stay on pinglist Y/N Yes please!
jkxodr5.png
@Shire sounds good thatll be 192kt :)
@Shire sounds good thatll be 192kt :)
@Veskler

dragon: this boi!
headshot/bust/full: full, please!
plain/apparel/complicated apparel: complicated apparel
payment type: gems
stay on pinglist: yes please!

edit, if it's not too late: I really love they style you used for this example you have on the front page. I completely understand if that particular style doesn't work with my dragon or if you just don't feel like doing it, but if it's something you wouldn't mind, could I get something similar...? If that's something I'd have to pay extra for please let me know, as I'd be happy to do so! :)
@Veskler

dragon: this boi!
headshot/bust/full: full, please!
plain/apparel/complicated apparel: complicated apparel
payment type: gems
stay on pinglist: yes please!

edit, if it's not too late: I really love they style you used for this example you have on the front page. I completely understand if that particular style doesn't work with my dragon or if you just don't feel like doing it, but if it's something you wouldn't mind, could I get something similar...? If that's something I'd have to pay extra for please let me know, as I'd be happy to do so! :)
@Veskler Sent! ^^
@Veskler Sent! ^^
jkxodr5.png
@Betta awesome! 1200g please :)
@Betta awesome! 1200g please :)