Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ali's Artshop | T/ G/ Items | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
xDD Ah, you played the Star Wars card on an avid fan.. I'd really love to, but I'm trying to save up for my best friend's birthday, and after that I'll be out of money for the most part. ;;

xDD Ah, you played the Star Wars card on an avid fan.. I'd really love to, but I'm trying to save up for my best friend's birthday, and after that I'll be out of money for the most part. ;;

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Another finished commish for @Fever (Also using this as a shameless bump) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4cb839797647c8a79fd3f2acfaa0df2d/tumblr_p7k7e5t4dp1wut42no1_540.png[/img]
Another finished commish for @Fever (Also using this as a shameless bump)
tumblr_p7k7e5t4dp1wut42no1_540.png
FW67JLw.png
Mammamia! This is incredible! Thanks sooo much :D
Mammamia! This is incredible! Thanks sooo much :D
ZVpCPil.png
@Crocodice [b]What Character +Refs:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33017827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330179/33017827_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What type:[/b] Digital bust in your more rendered style. [b]Type of payment:[/b]Gems [b]Additional Notes: [i](personality of the character, preferred expression, etc)[/i][/b] Caring, Motherly, and compassionate. Always looks out for the young ones and has a sweet caring smile when she thinks of her family. [center]I would Like her Background to show How attuned to Nature she is with a warm feeling Surrounding her.[/center]
@Crocodice

What Character +Refs:
33017827_350.png

What type: Digital bust in your more rendered style.
Type of payment:Gems
Additional Notes: (personality of the character, preferred expression, etc)
Caring, Motherly, and compassionate. Always looks out for the young ones and has a sweet caring smile when she thinks of her family.
I would Like her Background to show How attuned to Nature she is with a warm feeling Surrounding her.
qod0PVx.png7FIVOht.pngOGQSKx3.png
@Crocodice
Would you consider the following character?

What Character +Refs: Vrisca Crax
What type: Digital fullbody
Type of payment:Treasure <3
Additional Notes: If the armor is too difficult I can suggest other outfits. As for personality... Vrisca is a bit of a hard ball at time but underneath it all she means well. Blunt determined and not afraid to get her hands dirty this is one commander you don't want to get int he way of.
@Crocodice
Would you consider the following character?

What Character +Refs: Vrisca Crax
What type: Digital fullbody
Type of payment:Treasure <3
Additional Notes: If the armor is too difficult I can suggest other outfits. As for personality... Vrisca is a bit of a hard ball at time but underneath it all she means well. Blunt determined and not afraid to get her hands dirty this is one commander you don't want to get int he way of.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@SoulHunter98
What a sweet lady!
Your order adds up to 415G, for the rendered style + the background. If thats ok for you send you a rough draft as soon as I get to it =)

@ColorfulCredit
I can do the armor, but I'd rule it as "complicated", which would add 5000t to the price. Additionally you get the great archievment of being the first person to order a human and a fullbody in my artshop ;P
@SoulHunter98
What a sweet lady!
Your order adds up to 415G, for the rendered style + the background. If thats ok for you send you a rough draft as soon as I get to it =)

@ColorfulCredit
I can do the armor, but I'd rule it as "complicated", which would add 5000t to the price. Additionally you get the great archievment of being the first person to order a human and a fullbody in my artshop ;P
FW67JLw.png
@Crocodice
WOO!
That's perfectly fine by me. I'm honestly surprised I was the first to order those o3o
@Crocodice
WOO!
That's perfectly fine by me. I'm honestly surprised I was the first to order those o3o
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Crocodice
Ahhh I didn't Pay attention I don't have that much ;-;
I'll have to cancel.. Sorry
@Crocodice
Ahhh I didn't Pay attention I don't have that much ;-;
I'll have to cancel.. Sorry
qod0PVx.png7FIVOht.pngOGQSKx3.png
@Crocodice
Would you be willing to do this boy?:

What Character +Refs: Mathias Amrein
What type: Digital full body, please!
Type of payment: Gems + a Twilight Rose wing tangle?
Additional Notes: Kinda mischevious personality, very unpredictable but easygoing. Expression maybe kinda "up to no good"ish?
@Crocodice
Would you be willing to do this boy?:

What Character +Refs: Mathias Amrein
What type: Digital full body, please!
Type of payment: Gems + a Twilight Rose wing tangle?
Additional Notes: Kinda mischevious personality, very unpredictable but easygoing. Expression maybe kinda "up to no good"ish?
@SoulHunter98
Dont worry about it, I hope you'll manage to find some affordable and wonderful art for Tami =)

@Horrorshow
I can do that! The Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle goes by 400G in the auction house, leaving 400G to be paid. Is that allright?
@SoulHunter98
Dont worry about it, I hope you'll manage to find some affordable and wonderful art for Tami =)

@Horrorshow
I can do that! The Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle goes by 400G in the auction house, leaving 400G to be paid. Is that allright?
FW67JLw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6