Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED FOREVER] Remus' Art Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Heterochromic

Sorry for not responding! I did see that you sent the eggs and I've started on the sketch! I'll send updates as it goes to make sure everything looks right to you :D
@Heterochromic

Sorry for not responding! I did see that you sent the eggs and I've started on the sketch! I'll send updates as it goes to make sure everything looks right to you :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade [b]Name of Dragon:[/b] Desiree [b]Picture of Dragon/Link:[b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51890743] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518908/51890743_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of Art:[/b] Shaded Bust [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Discounts?:[/b] Nope! [b]Special Requests?:[/b] Nope! [b]Anything Else I should know?:[/b] I'd prefer she not look too young!
@DragonJade
Name of Dragon: Desiree
Picture of Dragon/Link:

51890743_350.png

Type of Art: Shaded Bust
Payment: Gems
Discounts?: Nope!
Special Requests?: Nope!
Anything Else I should know?: I'd prefer she not look too young!
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Disturbed

Aww she's super cute! You can go ahead and send payment (1200 gems) via a CR when you're ready and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

One quick question, what do you mean by "not look too young?" Do you have a relative age preference for her (teenager/young adult perhaps?)?
@Disturbed

Aww she's super cute! You can go ahead and send payment (1200 gems) via a CR when you're ready and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

One quick question, what do you mean by "not look too young?" Do you have a relative age preference for her (teenager/young adult perhaps?)?
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Young adult actually works perfectly. I'll send a cr!
Young adult actually works perfectly. I'll send a cr!
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27