Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED FOREVER] Remus' Art Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Bumpity bump!!
Bumpity bump!!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Bump
Bump
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Bump
Bump
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Bump
Bump
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade

Would you be willing to do this boy (and probably another similar to him)? He can be done in a feral form if need be if you're willing to do that.
Also do you take eggs?
@DragonJade

Would you be willing to do this boy (and probably another similar to him)? He can be done in a feral form if need be if you're willing to do that.
Also do you take eggs?
c666dd28a991f8370ff56b4b22d95d21cae1b9a3.png
@Heterochromic

Sure thing! And I can do either anthro or feral, I’ve done both forms in the past, and I don’t mind either way!
And I sure do take eggs! I take them to cover their LAH price (starting at 290 gems, or ~298kt depending on the egg)! So for example, a shaded bust would end up being about ~3 or so eggs!

Let me know if that was confusing, and I can explain it better! :D
@Heterochromic

Sure thing! And I can do either anthro or feral, I’ve done both forms in the past, and I don’t mind either way!
And I sure do take eggs! I take them to cover their LAH price (starting at 290 gems, or ~298kt depending on the egg)! So for example, a shaded bust would end up being about ~3 or so eggs!

Let me know if that was confusing, and I can explain it better! :D
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade

Alright, could I get a shaded halfbody of him in anthro form? That's 7 eggs (rounding up if you're pricing them at 290g).
@DragonJade

Alright, could I get a shaded halfbody of him in anthro form? That's 7 eggs (rounding up if you're pricing them at 290g).
@Heterochromic

Sure thing! Is he the only one? And is that the ref you'd like me to use? If yes for both, you can go ahead and send the eggs in a CR!

Because you're a returning customer, you get 10% off, which would end up being closer to 6 eggs for the one piece, so you can go ahead and send 6! Thanks for commissioning me again, I appreciate it! :D
@Heterochromic

Sure thing! Is he the only one? And is that the ref you'd like me to use? If yes for both, you can go ahead and send the eggs in a CR!

Because you're a returning customer, you get 10% off, which would end up being closer to 6 eggs for the one piece, so you can go ahead and send 6! Thanks for commissioning me again, I appreciate it! :D
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade

Yeah, that's the only ref he has so yep xD and for now yes I'm just getting him. I was thinking about another but I'm gonna save the rest of my eggs for now (but I'll eventually get another lol)

Awesome! Alright I'll send them now ^^
@DragonJade

Yeah, that's the only ref he has so yep xD and for now yes I'm just getting him. I was thinking about another but I'm gonna save the rest of my eggs for now (but I'll eventually get another lol)

Awesome! Alright I'll send them now ^^
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27