Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spider's Web [Lore + Poetry]
1 2 3
New! Graphics are now available!
New! Graphics are now available!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Bump
Bump
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Username: SUNNYPOP
Category: 500x100
Offer: tres.
Notes: i would like it if I can get a cluster of clouds with other mini ones behind it (I'm starting a hatchery)
thank you and have a nice day
Username: SUNNYPOP
Category: 500x100
Offer: tres.
Notes: i would like it if I can get a cluster of clouds with other mini ones behind it (I'm starting a hatchery)
thank you and have a nice day
YHav6Fo.png
@SUNNYPOP Sure thing, any text on it or particular colours you'd like?
@SUNNYPOP Sure thing, any text on it or particular colours you'd like?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8 The main cloud can be white and shade light blue and for the mini ones, some can be light blue and others can be light pink.

Note: the blue for the main cloud needs to be a different color than the mini clouds(I also don't want and words on it).

"the complete my order" *drive off from the McDonalds drive-thru*
@SpiderQueen8 The main cloud can be white and shade light blue and for the mini ones, some can be light blue and others can be light pink.

Note: the blue for the main cloud needs to be a different color than the mini clouds(I also don't want and words on it).

"the complete my order" *drive off from the McDonalds drive-thru*
YHav6Fo.png
@SUNNYPOP Gotcha, I'll have that done asap :>
@SUNNYPOP Gotcha, I'll have that done asap :>
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Username: Dragonclaw101 Category: 100x100 Offer: 50kt Notes: I'd like two buttons for my hatchery. If they could be in an oval (long ways sideways, please) that would be great. I'd like it to have a starry background. Kinda like the one already in my sig. Would it be alright for text at the top to say ADH? I'd like two variations. One with each dragon head in the center, if that's alright. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51462383] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514624/51462383p.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51647103] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/516472/51647103p.png[/img] [/url] @SpiderQueen8
Username: Dragonclaw101
Category: 100x100
Offer: 50kt
Notes:
I'd like two buttons for my hatchery. If they could be in an oval (long ways sideways, please) that would be great. I'd like it to have a starry background. Kinda like the one already in my sig. Would it be alright for text at the top to say ADH? I'd like two variations. One with each dragon head in the center, if that's alright.

51462383p.png

51647103p.png

@SpiderQueen8
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101
Sounds good, send over the payment and I'll get to work asap. Just to clarify, did you want the whole dragon on the button or just the headshots
@Dragonclaw101
Sounds good, send over the payment and I'll get to work asap. Just to clarify, did you want the whole dragon on the button or just the headshots
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="@SpiderQueen8" date="2020-02-14 14:49:49" ] @ Dragonclaw101 Sounds good, send over the payment and I'll get to work asap. Just to clarify, did you want the whole dragon on the button or just the headshots [/quote] Just the headshots :)
@SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2020-02-14 14:49:49:
@ Dragonclaw101

Just the headshots :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 Gotcha
@Dragonclaw101 Gotcha
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png