Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed) Mikixen’s humanoid shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Mikixen

Type: 1 human
x
Personality/pose: ¯\_(?)_/¯
Payment in: treasure
Other notes: I don't see anything about gijinka designs but if you're not doing them, then Farrin or Myrril. Otherwise Lehrin, Isa or Nesslyn.
@Mikixen

Type: 1 human
x
Personality/pose: ¯\_(?)_/¯
Payment in: treasure
Other notes: I don't see anything about gijinka designs but if you're not doing them, then Farrin or Myrril. Otherwise Lehrin, Isa or Nesslyn.
@Mixiken
Hello! Could I please go onto your waitlist? :3
@Mixiken
Hello! Could I please go onto your waitlist? :3
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@Mikixen
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@Mikixen
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@SolarKitten
Hello! Giving you a slot! ^_^ I can do designs when there is enough written/visual references, and for your case it is enough! I’ll do Lehrin, and it’ll be 500kT :) please send half the payment and I’ll get started on it when I can! Thank you!
@SolarKitten
Hello! Giving you a slot! ^_^ I can do designs when there is enough written/visual references, and for your case it is enough! I’ll do Lehrin, and it’ll be 500kT :) please send half the payment and I’ll get started on it when I can! Thank you!
Instagram | Art Shop
@AristosAchaion34
Ok! I’ll ping you when I’m ready for your order, thank you for your interest! ^w^

@Mazurkas
Sure, thank you for your interest >w<
@AristosAchaion34
Ok! I’ll ping you when I’m ready for your order, thank you for your interest! ^w^

@Mazurkas
Sure, thank you for your interest >w<
Instagram | Art Shop
@Kiralia
Hey no worries! It's pretty optional really (& also a new addition), but it helps to make things clearer ^w^

No additional charges, as I'll just keep to the set timing of 20-30mins for sketches! Which is likely possible for all that you've mentioned in your order ^_^
@Kiralia
Hey no worries! It's pretty optional really (& also a new addition), but it helps to make things clearer ^w^

No additional charges, as I'll just keep to the set timing of 20-30mins for sketches! Which is likely possible for all that you've mentioned in your order ^_^
Instagram | Art Shop
@Kiralia Hello! Here's your soldier ^_^ I hope you like it and that he will too! :) Had quite a lot of fun with this piece! Let me know if any designs are off, I tried my best to match the description ^^~ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c3a6e72659e809161be591aa63e382d6/tumblr_p7s8x6fPK21v4lol5o1_1280.png[/img] Please send the rest of the payment (200g) if okay! Thank you for ordering c:
@Kiralia
Hello! Here's your soldier ^_^ I hope you like it and that he will too! :) Had quite a lot of fun with this piece! Let me know if any designs are off, I tried my best to match the description ^^~

tumblr_p7s8x6fPK21v4lol5o1_1280.png

Please send the rest of the payment (200g) if okay! Thank you for ordering c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@mikixen aaa thank you! the shield is actually supposed to be just four squares though instead of full checkered. the rest is perfect though!!
@mikixen aaa thank you! the shield is actually supposed to be just four squares though instead of full checkered. the rest is perfect though!!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia
Ahh alright! Corrected and updated in the post above :)
@Kiralia
Ahh alright! Corrected and updated in the post above :)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen it's perfect <3
@Mikixen it's perfect <3
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34