Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed) Mikixen’s humanoid shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Courteney14
Gotcha! Thank you <3 i’ll ping you again when I’m done! c:
@Courteney14
Gotcha! Thank you <3 i’ll ping you again when I’m done! c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@MaribelEmerson

Yep if you have descriptions/photos of what you want I can work from those! :)
@MaribelEmerson

Yep if you have descriptions/photos of what you want I can work from those! :)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen

May I get on your pinglist/waitlist please?
@Mikixen

May I get on your pinglist/waitlist please?
@onemessyperson
Sure! Thank you for your interest! c:
@onemessyperson
Sure! Thank you for your interest! c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen
Awesome! I'd like to get a colored bust for my character Yarrow. She's super friendly and enthusiastic and wants to be helpful with everyone, so something reflecting that would be nice.
Refs for face/hair/body type (1) (2), except if you could also give her straight bangs that are just above her eyebrows please. And then a shirt like this
Let me know if you need any more details on anything!
@Mikixen
Awesome! I'd like to get a colored bust for my character Yarrow. She's super friendly and enthusiastic and wants to be helpful with everyone, so something reflecting that would be nice.
Refs for face/hair/body type (1) (2), except if you could also give her straight bangs that are just above her eyebrows please. And then a shirt like this
Let me know if you need any more details on anything!
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson
Thank you for your order! Adorable character <3
The description you gave is enough, please send half the payment when you’re ready :) I’ll be working on yours once I finish the 2 slots before you. I’ll ping you when I’m done! :>
@MaribelEmerson
Thank you for your order! Adorable character <3
The description you gave is enough, please send half the payment when you’re ready :) I’ll be working on yours once I finish the 2 slots before you. I’ll ping you when I’m done! :>
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen aaa your art is so cute can i get on the pinglist please?? o:

edit; omg i just remembered you. i'm on the pinglist for your other shop and i screamed about how cute jester was
@Mikixen aaa your art is so cute can i get on the pinglist please?? o:

edit; omg i just remembered you. i'm on the pinglist for your other shop and i screamed about how cute jester was
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia
HELLO AGAIN!! :D I wasn’t sure if I should’ve pinged you when I made this shop as the style is a little different but I’m glad you found me again ouo
Added you! <3
@Kiralia
HELLO AGAIN!! :D I wasn’t sure if I should’ve pinged you when I made this shop as the style is a little different but I’m glad you found me again ouo
Added you! <3
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen your art is just adorable in general omg i love it all. also you love critrole so you're my friend now c:
@Mikixen your art is just adorable in general omg i love it all. also you love critrole so you're my friend now c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia
Thank you for your kind words >w< and yaaaayyyy c:
@Kiralia
Thank you for your kind words >w< and yaaaayyyy c:
Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34