Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Poppy's Bust Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@poppypoptart hey, really love your artstyle, would you mind if i took a slot?
@poppypoptart hey, really love your artstyle, would you mind if i took a slot?
@SteveStevenson Sure thing! :D
@SteveStevenson Sure thing! :D
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@poppypoptart alright then! i'd like a bust for her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7862400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78625/7862400_350.png[/img] [/url]
@poppypoptart alright then! i'd like a bust for her!

7862400_350.png
@SamuraiPocky @SteveStevenson
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel your orders. I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment - I hope you understand. I'm taking a break from commissions for the time being, but may open again sometime in the future. If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist and ping you once I open again.
I really appreciate your support! <3
@SamuraiPocky @SteveStevenson
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel your orders. I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment - I hope you understand. I'm taking a break from commissions for the time being, but may open again sometime in the future. If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist and ping you once I open again.
I really appreciate your support! <3
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@PoppyPoptart

It's okay. Take some time for you okay?
@PoppyPoptart

It's okay. Take some time for you okay?
@poppypoptart yeah, don't worry about it!
@poppypoptart yeah, don't worry about it!
commenting to come back later
commenting to come back later
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Just a quick update, I'm going to close down this shop for good and open a new one. I feel as though I've improved a lot so I'm going to start fresh! Thank you again for your support! :D
Just a quick update, I'm going to close down this shop for good and open a new one. I feel as though I've improved a lot so I'm going to start fresh! Thank you again for your support! :D
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6