Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hidden Treasure Art Shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@rainbowpanda101
Hello again!
I was wondering would you possibly be up for a teeny head commission? I know it was removed, but I was hoping to get one when they were previously available. Sorry if that's rude of me to ask ;w;
Thank you!
@rainbowpanda101
Hello again!
I was wondering would you possibly be up for a teeny head commission? I know it was removed, but I was hoping to get one when they were previously available. Sorry if that's rude of me to ask ;w;
Thank you!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen Hello! That's perfectly fine! The only reason I removed them was because of lack of interest, but I don't mind doing them still. After checking through old posts, it looks like I had them priced at 40kt. I don't recall what gem price I had them them set at, so I'll just say 20g if you were wanting to pay with that instead. Feel free to fill out a form now, just put "Teeny Head" where it says Style! Thank you!
@WhiteVixen Hello! That's perfectly fine! The only reason I removed them was because of lack of interest, but I don't mind doing them still. After checking through old posts, it looks like I had them priced at 40kt. I don't recall what gem price I had them them set at, so I'll just say 20g if you were wanting to pay with that instead. Feel free to fill out a form now, just put "Teeny Head" where it says Style! Thank you!
........eszDq6o.png.....
Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain
@rainbowpanda101
Glad to hear! I was actually wondering if you'd be up for a 'bulk' type order of them? I want a few different expressions of my fursona (probably 10?). I'd for sure be willing to pay more than what the price would be for 10 of them in gems(10x20=200g).
If you'd like we could move this discussion to PMs if you'd be up for doing that. If not, no worries! I'd be okay with just doing one c:
Thank you!
Edit: Oh yeah, if forgot you were on CS too. So if you'd like something from there even, I'd be willing to do that!
@rainbowpanda101
Glad to hear! I was actually wondering if you'd be up for a 'bulk' type order of them? I want a few different expressions of my fursona (probably 10?). I'd for sure be willing to pay more than what the price would be for 10 of them in gems(10x20=200g).
If you'd like we could move this discussion to PMs if you'd be up for doing that. If not, no worries! I'd be okay with just doing one c:
Thank you!
Edit: Oh yeah, if forgot you were on CS too. So if you'd like something from there even, I'd be willing to do that!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
[size=5][b]I would like to order art, please![/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]Style:[/b] Big Bust [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56111659] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561117/56111659_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Wild-hearted, Determined, Broken [b]Accessories:[/b] Yes please, I'd love if her goggles and any visible steampunk apparel were added. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] Thank you!!
I would like to order art, please!
Username: SarcasticHawke
Style: Big Bust
Reference:

56111659_350.png

Personality: Wild-hearted, Determined, Broken
Accessories: Yes please, I'd love if her goggles and any visible steampunk apparel were added.
Payment: Gems
Other: Thank you!!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke My apologies for the late response. I got tied up with work and such the last few days. You are accepted! Please send the 150g, and I'll get you added to the slots. Thank you!
@SarcasticHawke My apologies for the late response. I got tied up with work and such the last few days. You are accepted! Please send the 150g, and I'll get you added to the slots. Thank you!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
Username: EpikBri
Style: Super Chub
Reference:https://toyhou.se/4192835.feyre#15154684
Personality: Confident , Playful , Laid-Back
Accessories: No accessories from ref
Other: For her markings around her ribs don't make them too high up
Username: EpikBri
Style: Super Chub
Reference:https://toyhou.se/4192835.feyre#15154684
Personality: Confident , Playful , Laid-Back
Accessories: No accessories from ref
Other: For her markings around her ribs don't make them too high up
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@EpikBri Were you wanting an anthro drawing or feral drawing of your character? Because I'm not great at anthro full bodies. If you're okay with a feral version, then you are accepted & you can send the gems. If you were wanting an anthro drawing though, I will have to decline because I don't think I'd be able to draw them adequately enough. Thank you for your interest in my art!
@EpikBri Were you wanting an anthro drawing or feral drawing of your character? Because I'm not great at anthro full bodies. If you're okay with a feral version, then you are accepted & you can send the gems. If you were wanting an anthro drawing though, I will have to decline because I don't think I'd be able to draw them adequately enough. Thank you for your interest in my art!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
I was actually look for a feral version (probably should've said that) Sending payment through CR
I was actually look for a feral version (probably should've said that) Sending payment through CR
@WhiteVixen @SarcasticHawke @EpikBri I apologize for not updating you all sooner, but life has been getting in the way of my free time. I haven't been able to find the time or energy to draw. I was planning on finally working on my commissions tomorrow since I had the day off, but 2 days ago I came down with a bad sinus cold. I promise I'll get to your commissions as soon as I can, but it will be a little while longer while I fight off this cold. Thank you all for your patience!
@WhiteVixen @SarcasticHawke @EpikBri I apologize for not updating you all sooner, but life has been getting in the way of my free time. I haven't been able to find the time or energy to draw. I was planning on finally working on my commissions tomorrow since I had the day off, but 2 days ago I came down with a bad sinus cold. I promise I'll get to your commissions as soon as I can, but it will be a little while longer while I fight off this cold. Thank you all for your patience!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
@rainbowpanda101 Your health is more important than a commission but I do appreciate the update. Take your time and I pray for a swift recovery!
@rainbowpanda101 Your health is more important than a commission but I do appreciate the update. Take your time and I pray for a swift recovery!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21