Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Moon Siren Artshop || Closed!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@HeavenlyAristo (I'd like one! Your art looks amazing and adorable :D)

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Here!
Extra ref: Here!
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body!
Linework? Color? Shading?: Shading
Payment Type: Gems!
@HeavenlyAristo (I'd like one! Your art looks amazing and adorable :D)

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Here!
Extra ref: Here!
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body!
Linework? Color? Shading?: Shading
Payment Type: Gems!
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Hello! Sned the payment and ill add you to the list
@SoulLugia11

Hello! Sned the payment and ill add you to the list
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@HeavenlyAristo can i get a fullbody sketch slot? i'd like anthro art of my fursona, Bear! digitigrade and pawhands/feet please! oh and the greyish hair color!! [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/7648872_36XK3iOFpE7zFaI.png[/img]
@HeavenlyAristo can i get a fullbody sketch slot? i'd like anthro art of my fursona, Bear! digitigrade and pawhands/feet please! oh and the greyish hair color!!

7648872_36XK3iOFpE7zFaI.png
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@Senbeiden

Yeppers! Send the payment and ill get started!
@Senbeiden

Yeppers! Send the payment and ill get started!
@GrayDeering

Hey im open again, just letting you know!
@GrayDeering

Hey im open again, just letting you know!
Dragon/Reference here : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40708979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407090/40708979_350.png[/img] [/url] Headshot or Full Body: Full body please! Linework? Color? Shading?: simple color c: Payment Type: Treasure/festival currency ^^ @HeavenlyAristo
Dragon/Reference here :

40708979_350.png

Headshot or Full Body: Full body please!

Linework? Color? Shading?: simple color c:

Payment Type: Treasure/festival currency ^^

@HeavenlyAristo
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Thank you so much! I'd like two but the first is my priority, in case you'd rather have one commission per person (:

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character):
Nethrica
female Tiefling Warlock, sports dark leather armor, has pale blue skin, with a slightly purple hue, silver eyes without pupils, small curled horns whose tips nearly reach her ears and long dark blue hair, that is wavy and falls until her mid back. She also has a greenish.tealish pseudodragon who usually sits on her shoulder. She does have some more weapons, but usually carries her staff as her weapon, if she must fight, which isn't really her speciality. She is pacted with the great old one. She is one to look into the stars all day as she is an astronomist.
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Shaded please
Payment Type: Treasure! Since I assume, if you are willing to do it, the Pseudo would cost extra, would you tell me how much?

Miu Invelrel
female Protector Aasimar Cleric, with pale skin that has a golden hue, long wavy silver hair (until like mid back) and golden eyes. Height is 1,83 m and is normal weight, leaning on slender. She ihas chainmail armor, with a white banner of her deity (Pelor) and carries a scimitar as her main weapon.
Payment Type: Treasure!

I'd happily pay 100kt each piece since you have to draw from description + the extra for the small pseudo if you'd draw her as well.

Also if those would help, here are their dicecloud sheets, which aren't necessarily complete but they're there xD
Miu Invelrel
Nethrica
Thank you so much! I'd like two but the first is my priority, in case you'd rather have one commission per person (:

Nethrica
female Tiefling Warlock, sports dark leather armor, has pale blue skin, with a slightly purple hue, silver eyes without pupils, small curled horns whose tips nearly reach her ears and long dark blue hair, that is wavy and falls until her mid back. She also has a greenish.tealish pseudodragon who usually sits on her shoulder. She does have some more weapons, but usually carries her staff as her weapon, if she must fight, which isn't really her speciality. She is pacted with the great old one. She is one to look into the stars all day as she is an astronomist.
Payment Type: Treasure! Since I assume, if you are willing to do it, the Pseudo would cost extra, would you tell me how much?

Miu Invelrel
female Protector Aasimar Cleric, with pale skin that has a golden hue, long wavy silver hair (until like mid back) and golden eyes. Height is 1,83 m and is normal weight, leaning on slender. She ihas chainmail armor, with a white banner of her deity (Pelor) and carries a scimitar as her main weapon.
Payment Type: Treasure!

I'd happily pay 100kt each piece since you have to draw from description + the extra for the small pseudo if you'd draw her as well.

Also if those would help, here are their dicecloud sheets, which aren't necessarily complete but they're there xD
Miu Invelrel
Nethrica
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@CosmicAngel @Nyria Im doing two orders at a time for right now, so things might be a little slow but i should finish everyones by today. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2bf5/f/2018/150/2/1/cosmic_angel_by_guardianwolfs-dccynlp.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1a84/f/2018/150/d/e/nyria_by_guardianwolfs-dccynlf.png[/img]
@CosmicAngel @Nyria

Im doing two orders at a time for right now, so things might be a little slow but i should finish everyones by today.

cosmic_angel_by_guardianwolfs-dccynlp.png

nyria_by_guardianwolfs-dccynlf.png
@HeavenlyAristo Would you do fanart?
@HeavenlyAristo Would you do fanart?
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@HeavenlyAristo

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2416852

Would you like to do any of the requests here? I'll pay in treasure, or if you accept raffle tickets you will be eligible for the artist giveaway on this link ^_^

Willing to pay for your highest tier either way
@HeavenlyAristo

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2416852

Would you like to do any of the requests here? I'll pay in treasure, or if you accept raffle tickets you will be eligible for the artist giveaway on this link ^_^

Willing to pay for your highest tier either way
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17