Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zemael's Art Shop • CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Zemael

can I get put on the paypal pinglist too? thanks!!
@Zemael

can I get put on the paypal pinglist too? thanks!!
whalesbone.png
@Zemael
Do you still have a treasure/gem slot open or did I miss it?
@Zemael
Do you still have a treasure/gem slot open or did I miss it?
ECNdq9d.png
@hakuryu

Added! Thank you so much for your interest!

@SunDragon
They're still open! c:
@hakuryu

Added! Thank you so much for your interest!

@SunDragon
They're still open! c:
@Zemael

thanks so much! do you still have any paypal slots open? I wasn't sure cause the title says open but the slots say closed ^^;;
@Zemael

thanks so much! do you still have any paypal slots open? I wasn't sure cause the title says open but the slots say closed ^^;;
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu

My bad! Error on my part while I was messing around with the coding. I do have paypal slots still open, yes! So sorry for the confusion.
@hakuryu

My bad! Error on my part while I was messing around with the coding. I do have paypal slots still open, yes! So sorry for the confusion.

• GEM/TREASURE PINGLIST•
@fletcher @Aeimberdini @CityTurtle @BaraBear @Selah @Mizs101 @Enoch @Cloneclone @pokeballssohard @MoonGoddess @pibolar @Romiress @minyoongi @HollowedAngel777 @hakuryu @tybaltcatulet @SunDragon @Arazamatazza @ThatCatAgain @Gem4567 @Mature @padfoot6 @Elextra @Hideki @Featherly @Holes @Vovina @Katastrophie @L1BR4 @Fujo @Mazurkas @peepsnibbles

♥ PAYPAL PINGLIST♥
@laticat @deathless @Hideki @MuseofVoid @Fujo @hakuryu

slots are open! ♥

• GEM/TREASURE PINGLIST•
@fletcher @Aeimberdini @CityTurtle @BaraBear @Selah @Mizs101 @Enoch @Cloneclone @pokeballssohard @MoonGoddess @pibolar @Romiress @minyoongi @HollowedAngel777 @hakuryu @tybaltcatulet @SunDragon @Arazamatazza @ThatCatAgain @Gem4567 @Mature @padfoot6 @Elextra @Hideki @Featherly @Holes @Vovina @Katastrophie @L1BR4 @Fujo @Mazurkas @peepsnibbles

♥ PAYPAL PINGLIST♥
@laticat @deathless @Hideki @MuseofVoid @Fujo @hakuryu

slots are open! ♥
@Zemael

awesome, thank you!! I'd love to get a mascot w/ flat colors of my character Gany, specifically in outfit F from here. personality wise he's pretty easy going and boisterous, and he's always blowing up...something....with magic. I don't have any sort of specific pose in mind, sorry ^^; and I'll be paying with paypal :D thanks again!
@Zemael

awesome, thank you!! I'd love to get a mascot w/ flat colors of my character Gany, specifically in outfit F from here. personality wise he's pretty easy going and boisterous, and he's always blowing up...something....with magic. I don't have any sort of specific pose in mind, sorry ^^; and I'll be paying with paypal :D thanks again!
whalesbone.png
@/Zemael Would I be able to snag a slot for a flat-colored mascot of Bea with her main dress? I would like to be paying in treasure!

//Edit: I don't really have a pose in mind but I love it when artists experiment with the angle and typically I prefer dynamic poses over others! Some other specifics is that her ponytail is closer to the left side of her head and her eyepatch must be on her right eye. Thank you!
@/Zemael Would I be able to snag a slot for a flat-colored mascot of Bea with her main dress? I would like to be paying in treasure!

//Edit: I don't really have a pose in mind but I love it when artists experiment with the angle and typically I prefer dynamic poses over others! Some other specifics is that her ponytail is closer to the left side of her head and her eyepatch must be on her right eye. Thank you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Zemael I would like a flat-colored headshot for 1.6mil-treasure of this guy. You can't see it, but his hair is in a messy, thick braid that reaches all the way down to his rear (I know you won't be drawing that far but thought it would be good to mention).

I would like a smug expression. Maybe a toothy, ****-eating grin. Thank you!
@Zemael I would like a flat-colored headshot for 1.6mil-treasure of this guy. You can't see it, but his hair is in a messy, thick braid that reaches all the way down to his rear (I know you won't be drawing that far but thought it would be good to mention).

I would like a smug expression. Maybe a toothy, ****-eating grin. Thank you!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@hakuryu

Thank you, certainly can do! Let me know when you've paid and I'll confirm it c:

@peepsnibbles
Sounds great! You can go ahead and send your payment and I'll add you to the slot!

@Pearlimose
Wonderful, I definitely can do that! Thank you so much, added you to the slot!
@hakuryu

Thank you, certainly can do! Let me know when you've paid and I'll confirm it c:

@peepsnibbles
Sounds great! You can go ahead and send your payment and I'll add you to the slot!

@Pearlimose
Wonderful, I definitely can do that! Thank you so much, added you to the slot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25