Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zemael's Art Shop • CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Aehdncl
Ah absolutely, that's no problem at all! ♥ I've made sure to make a note to edit as I can. Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad you still like the rest!
@Aehdncl
Ah absolutely, that's no problem at all! ♥ I've made sure to make a note to edit as I can. Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad you still like the rest!
@SimFeetUnder
That is definitely something I can do! What style are you hoping for? Painted or illustrated?
You could make your order here so that it's easier for me to keep track of (my PMs gets full quickly), and then pay via Paypal! c:
@SimFeetUnder
That is definitely something I can do! What style are you hoping for? Painted or illustrated?
You could make your order here so that it's easier for me to keep track of (my PMs gets full quickly), and then pay via Paypal! c:
@Featherly [img]https://i.ibb.co/dPPPQyG/Webp-net-resizeimage.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/1TXwPs2]Full image[/url] Here you go! I hope I did them justice ♥♥
@Featherly

Webp-net-resizeimage.png
Full image

Here you go! I hope I did them justice ♥♥
@Vovina [img]https://i.ibb.co/W3TRnrp/vovina-2.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/bBJ6DNf]Full Image[/url] Had so much fun with this one! I hope you like it! ♥
@Vovina
vovina-2.png
Full Image

Had so much fun with this one! I hope you like it! ♥
@zemael

Ahhh! I love her <3 could I ask for a couple small changes though? Her eyeshadow and lipstick should be a dark teal/aqua color but if thats not possible totally fine!

@zemael

Ahhh! I love her <3 could I ask for a couple small changes though? Her eyeshadow and lipstick should be a dark teal/aqua color but if thats not possible totally fine!

WFrXXME.png
@Zemael I am blown back by how absolutely gorgeous this is! :,D Thank you so, sooo much for drawing him, I couldn't be more pleased with the result! Always love the way you draw his hair, it's so perfect and has so much emotion to it all on its own, how you've just conveyed perfectly the way the long parts hang and are carried with movement or with the wind, the way the bangs fall so carefully over the forehead! And his face!! You paint and draw so beautifully and it's such an incredible and special experience to see this character made into something truly amazing! I have been staring at the full version at all the little details, like the color around his eyes and nose and ears, and just the incredibly calm and delicate expression, the curve and attention to his eye shape, the sparkle on the necklace! He's perfect, this is breathtaking, and I love everything about it! <3

Thank you thank you so much again!
@Zemael I am blown back by how absolutely gorgeous this is! :,D Thank you so, sooo much for drawing him, I couldn't be more pleased with the result! Always love the way you draw his hair, it's so perfect and has so much emotion to it all on its own, how you've just conveyed perfectly the way the long parts hang and are carried with movement or with the wind, the way the bangs fall so carefully over the forehead! And his face!! You paint and draw so beautifully and it's such an incredible and special experience to see this character made into something truly amazing! I have been staring at the full version at all the little details, like the color around his eyes and nose and ears, and just the incredibly calm and delicate expression, the curve and attention to his eye shape, the sparkle on the necklace! He's perfect, this is breathtaking, and I love everything about it! <3

Thank you thank you so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
I ended up finding someone but I love your art so much I'm trying to think of something else to need commissioned hehe
Can I be added to your pinglist?
I ended up finding someone but I love your art so much I'm trying to think of something else to need commissioned hehe
Can I be added to your pinglist?
@Featherly
I'm so glad you like her! And yes, I can do that! c: I'll ping you as soon as I have. I didn't mean to miss it, since I didn't know exactly which reference to follow so I kind of combined the ones you had. But I'll correct the colours asap!
@Featherly
I'm so glad you like her! And yes, I can do that! c: I'll ping you as soon as I have. I didn't mean to miss it, since I didn't know exactly which reference to follow so I kind of combined the ones you had. But I'll correct the colours asap!
@Vovina
This might be the kindest comment I've ever gotten on an order. Thank you SO much for your kind words, the fact that you paid attention to all the detail really warms my heart. I'm so happy you like how he turned out so much, it truly made my day! I'm so so happy!! Thank you so much for your kind words and you're most welcome I had so much fun drawing him! ♥♥
@Vovina
This might be the kindest comment I've ever gotten on an order. Thank you SO much for your kind words, the fact that you paid attention to all the detail really warms my heart. I'm so happy you like how he turned out so much, it truly made my day! I'm so so happy!! Thank you so much for your kind words and you're most welcome I had so much fun drawing him! ♥♥
@SimFeetUnder
Ahh that's understandable! Sorry for my late reply, I have been rather busy with uni and whatnot haha. Of course!
@SimFeetUnder
Ahh that's understandable! Sorry for my late reply, I have been rather busy with uni and whatnot haha. Of course!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25