Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {S} pwyw colored sketches (0/3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SnailMuffin They both look great! Ahh, it's hard to choose x'D Would you be willing to save whichever sketch I don't choose? That way when I have money, I can order a commission for it. If not, that's fine ^-^

Hmm, I think I'm going to go with the reading one, since it seems like it will be easier for you. (Also, I forgot to mention, she is left handed! So I don't want to make you do extra work because of an error on my part :) )
@SnailMuffin They both look great! Ahh, it's hard to choose x'D Would you be willing to save whichever sketch I don't choose? That way when I have money, I can order a commission for it. If not, that's fine ^-^

Hmm, I think I'm going to go with the reading one, since it seems like it will be easier for you. (Also, I forgot to mention, she is left handed! So I don't want to make you do extra work because of an error on my part :) )
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
gotcha! i've got both of 'em saved in separate folders in the file, so when you wanna order a finished product of the other sketch, i can work on it with that ready. i'll put the pencil in her left hand in a second since it's a quick little thing

send payment whenever!
@DragonWarrior333
gotcha! i've got both of 'em saved in separate folders in the file, so when you wanna order a finished product of the other sketch, i can work on it with that ready. i'll put the pencil in her left hand in a second since it's a quick little thing

send payment whenever!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffing Okay! I currently don't have quite enough treasure, so would you mind if I pay when you finish? I can send payment before you actually send me the image if you would like ^-^
@SnailMuffing Okay! I currently don't have quite enough treasure, so would you mind if I pay when you finish? I can send payment before you actually send me the image if you would like ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
yeah, i don't mind that at all!
@DragonWarrior333
yeah, i don't mind that at all!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@equinoxs oka y so i'm gonna like send the finished product through a pm bu t, since i posted a wip sketch here might as well do the same. i just wanna check smth first: is this ic of him [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406597754757054474/418609871886352384/unknown.png[/img]
@equinoxs
oka y so i'm gonna like send the finished product through a pm bu t, since i posted a wip sketch here might as well do the same. i just wanna check smth first: is this ic of him
unknown.png
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin I actually snorted out loud it’s so completely ic omg

I LOVE IT SO MUCH SO FAR!!!!!!! Thank you so so so much <33333
@SnailMuffin I actually snorted out loud it’s so completely ic omg

I LOVE IT SO MUCH SO FAR!!!!!!! Thank you so so so much <33333
HL7OCSg.png
@snailmuffin please add me to pinglist or when you have a slot open!
@snailmuffin please add me to pinglist or when you have a slot open!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@SnailMuffin

is that an alphys i see in your examples? owo

do you do undertale-style monstersonas? (like for example skeletons?)
@SnailMuffin

is that an alphys i see in your examples? owo

do you do undertale-style monstersonas? (like for example skeletons?)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Peacekeeper
gonna add you two in a second!

@Orii
yup, that's her! i wouldn't mind doing monstersonas at all :0
@Peacekeeper
gonna add you two in a second!

@Orii
yup, that's her! i wouldn't mind doing monstersonas at all :0
aroace
perpetually in coli hell