Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {S} pwyw colored sketches (0/3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SnailMuffin
Username: TerribilisX
MSPaint or Sai: whatever's best for you!
Bust or Waistup: Waistup
Reference(s): Finch Tanager, but wearing a longer version of this coat.
Specific(s): He's a changeling, so he has that light gray skin, weird eyes and sharp teeth. He's nervous smiler, and very paranoid, so he's not intending to be as creepy as he comes off as in the image. He's also very lanky.
Other: N/A
Secret Password?: I'm listening to Grace Kelly, by MIKA. Some fun upbeat stuff.
@SnailMuffin
Username: TerribilisX
MSPaint or Sai: whatever's best for you!
Bust or Waistup: Waistup
Reference(s): Finch Tanager, but wearing a longer version of this coat.
Specific(s): He's a changeling, so he has that light gray skin, weird eyes and sharp teeth. He's nervous smiler, and very paranoid, so he's not intending to be as creepy as he comes off as in the image. He's also very lanky.
Other: N/A
Secret Password?: I'm listening to Grace Kelly, by MIKA. Some fun upbeat stuff.
@TerribilisX
!! adding you rn!
@TerribilisX
!! adding you rn!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Alright! Would 195kt be a good price, or what range?
@SnailMuffin
Alright! Would 195kt be a good price, or what range?
@TerribilisX
oH uh //

the minimum price for a single character's 40kT, you don't have to pay that much! :'0
@TerribilisX
oH uh //

the minimum price for a single character's 40kT, you don't have to pay that much! :'0
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

HRM YES may i nab that last slot

Username: Nonstop
MSPaint or Sai: whichever ya'd like
Bust or Waistup: waistup!
Reference(s): farley!
Specific(s): he's mostly deadpan and very srs bznz. the horn lets off a slight glow, but otherwise i think you're fine when it comes to drawing him. squish is husbando
Other: you don't have to read the story linked oh his th, unless you want to?? he only gets one line but he gets mentioned a bit, so? up to you
Secret Password?: not listening to anything rn but may i recc you "heat dies down" by kaiser chiefs?
@SnailMuffin

HRM YES may i nab that last slot

Username: Nonstop
MSPaint or Sai: whichever ya'd like
Bust or Waistup: waistup!
Reference(s): farley!
Specific(s): he's mostly deadpan and very srs bznz. the horn lets off a slight glow, but otherwise i think you're fine when it comes to drawing him. squish is husbando
Other: you don't have to read the story linked oh his th, unless you want to?? he only gets one line but he gets mentioned a bit, so? up to you
Secret Password?: not listening to anything rn but may i recc you "heat dies down" by kaiser chiefs?
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop
aw yell heah dude.... i'll probably read the story like after class tomorrow?? i saw like a quick glimpse and i'm all mmmmm [ok hand]
@Nonstop
aw yell heah dude.... i'll probably read the story like after class tomorrow?? i saw like a quick glimpse and i'm all mmmmm [ok hand]
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

YOOO tell me ur thoughts if you do!! (on discord is fine lol) regardless i will toss payment now!

(realizes in horror ive like never commissioned you for nonstop/conti art) SOON, ALSO, I'LL BE BACK
@SnailMuffin

YOOO tell me ur thoughts if you do!! (on discord is fine lol) regardless i will toss payment now!

(realizes in horror ive like never commissioned you for nonstop/conti art) SOON, ALSO, I'LL BE BACK
NY105Sx.gif
@SnailMuffin

Hello!! Your art is so cute, I love your style a lot ;v; is it okay if I'm added to a pinglist maybe???
@SnailMuffin

Hello!! Your art is so cute, I love your style a lot ;v; is it okay if I'm added to a pinglist maybe???
HL7OCSg.png
@Nonstop
i just finished reading it and holy cra p that was good???

@equinoxs
aaa thank you!! hopefully i should be able to power through what i gotta do tomorrow (technically today bu t) since i don't have any classes on sundays

i'll let you know when a slot opens up! :>
@Nonstop
i just finished reading it and holy cra p that was good???

@equinoxs
aaa thank you!! hopefully i should be able to power through what i gotta do tomorrow (technically today bu t) since i don't have any classes on sundays

i'll let you know when a slot opens up! :>
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@snailmuffin

THANK YOU!! im glad you liked it, it was super fun to write! and farley is oooo spoopy mystery boi
@snailmuffin

THANK YOU!! im glad you liked it, it was super fun to write! and farley is oooo spoopy mystery boi
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7