Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Asukui's Graphic Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CloverGaming
It's a lot but I think it should be a lot of fun too! The minimum for that will be about 210kT with some additional for animation and if you have a whole bunch of edits (Me being totally off base of what you want is not the same thing, lol) but if you want to transfer 100-210kT for now I can get started. I'll probably do the header first and get the look and feel finalized, then do the rest of the pieces if that's okay with you! It won't be more than 300kT total~

@ShadyApocalypse
That would be great! :)
@CloverGaming
It's a lot but I think it should be a lot of fun too! The minimum for that will be about 210kT with some additional for animation and if you have a whole bunch of edits (Me being totally off base of what you want is not the same thing, lol) but if you want to transfer 100-210kT for now I can get started. I'll probably do the header first and get the look and feel finalized, then do the rest of the pieces if that's okay with you! It won't be more than 300kT total~

@ShadyApocalypse
That would be great! :)
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@Asukui
*Wallet breaks down in the background Alright that works fine! Hope you don't mind a mixed payment, I can send over 100kt and then the rest in gems later if that works? If so I'll send it over now. Have fun with this one! Lol
@Asukui
*Wallet breaks down in the background Alright that works fine! Hope you don't mind a mixed payment, I can send over 100kt and then the rest in gems later if that works? If so I'll send it over now. Have fun with this one! Lol
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming
That works just fine! I'm not picky, lol
@CloverGaming
That works just fine! I'm not picky, lol
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@Asukui

Sending it over! Sorry for late response, was out watching a movie.
@Asukui

Sending it over! Sorry for late response, was out watching a movie.
@ShadyApocalypse No problem! I got stolen away for the rest of the weekend by people anyway :) Let me know what you think for the half banner~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/CAJ0ZqZ.jpg[/img] I considered adding the FR flags but thought it might be too much. Just let me know if you'd like them.
@ShadyApocalypse

No problem! I got stolen away for the rest of the weekend by people anyway :)
Let me know what you think for the half banner~

CAJ0ZqZ.jpg

I considered adding the FR flags but thought it might be too much. Just let me know if you'd like them.
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@Asukui

Nope, it's perfect! Thank you lots!
@Asukui

Nope, it's perfect! Thank you lots!
@CloverGaming Okay, here's a proof of concept for the header. I did Curlz and another font option/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tpiy21t.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qg1vDcG.jpg[/img] I think it's a bit too dark (started messing with a dust gif) but I wanted to make sure you even like it before I spend too much more time on it :)
@CloverGaming

Okay, here's a proof of concept for the header. I did Curlz and another font option/

Tpiy21t.jpg

Qg1vDcG.jpg

I think it's a bit too dark (started messing with a dust gif) but I wanted to make sure you even like it before I spend too much more time on it :)
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@Asukui
I love it so far!

As much as that first font fits with the rest of the theme, gonna have to go with Curlz, I just love it so much lol. The darkness actually looks great, although the overall image lacks color. Not sure what your plans are but, maybe add a bit of reds and golds in there :o? (In the form of runic markings is a bonus)
@Asukui
I love it so far!

As much as that first font fits with the rest of the theme, gonna have to go with Curlz, I just love it so much lol. The darkness actually looks great, although the overall image lacks color. Not sure what your plans are but, maybe add a bit of reds and golds in there :o? (In the form of runic markings is a bonus)
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

I'm so glad you like it so far! Curlz fits really well with the other embellishments :)

I can definitely add some more color! I'll probably have something else for you to look at tomorrow, dumb real life things tonight
@CloverGaming

I'm so glad you like it so far! Curlz fits really well with the other embellishments :)

I can definitely add some more color! I'll probably have something else for you to look at tomorrow, dumb real life things tonight
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@Asukui
That's perfectly fine! Take your time, and have fun with this one.
@Asukui
That's perfectly fine! Take your time, and have fun with this one.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6