Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Asukui's Graphic Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Purpose/Type of Graphic : Banner
Size : Same size as example ; circle preferred
Color/Theme: Pink + starry
Any Images: I would prefer an image; just search up pink galaxy aesthetic on google and pick an image you like :>
Text: Clan Starwings
Additional Information: I loved what you did for spaceace hatchery.

@asukui
Purpose/Type of Graphic : Banner
Size : Same size as example ; circle preferred
Color/Theme: Pink + starry
Any Images: I would prefer an image; just search up pink galaxy aesthetic on google and pick an image you like :>
Text: Clan Starwings
Additional Information: I loved what you did for spaceace hatchery.

@asukui
@Asukui
Heyo! Saw your post on my thread and I am interested. Do you have any examples of banners/large graphics? If not, what's the pixel size on them?
@Asukui
Heyo! Saw your post on my thread and I am interested. Do you have any examples of banners/large graphics? If not, what's the pixel size on them?
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@Asukui

Banner!
Half width signature; 250 width x 100 height
Color/Theme: Arcane and plague flight themed
Any Images: Nothing except my main girl Apocalypse's headshot would be nice!
Text: "Welcome to Arcane Plague"
Additional Information: I would love the text being in cursive!
@Asukui

Banner!
Half width signature; 250 width x 100 height
Color/Theme: Arcane and plague flight themed
Any Images: Nothing except my main girl Apocalypse's headshot would be nice!
Text: "Welcome to Arcane Plague"
Additional Information: I would love the text being in cursive!
@kiwipen
When you say circle for the banner, do you mean rounded or do you want a button?

@CloverGaming
The only example I have handy is my own header in the first post. The size for that one is 450x300 pixels but the headers have the most flexibility.

@ShadyApocalypse
Got it! Price should be 15kT :)

I'll start working on all of these asap!
@kiwipen
When you say circle for the banner, do you mean rounded or do you want a button?

@CloverGaming
The only example I have handy is my own header in the first post. The size for that one is 450x300 pixels but the headers have the most flexibility.

@ShadyApocalypse
Got it! Price should be 15kT :)

I'll start working on all of these asap!
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@asukui
I want a button ^^
@asukui
I want a button ^^
@kiwipen
Got it! :) That'll end up being 15kT
@kiwipen
Got it! :) That'll end up being 15kT
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@kiwipen Here you go! I couldn't decide on the border color :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/J1uZBFX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mPcgSE5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vnvm8wg.png[/img] Let me know how you like it!
@kiwipen
Here you go! I couldn't decide on the border color :)

J1uZBFX.png mPcgSE5.png Vnvm8wg.png

Let me know how you like it!
53TLhMI.gif
ACG1Jph.gif
@asukui
Oooh I love them! Thank you sooo much <3
I actually love having the options UwU
@asukui
Oooh I love them! Thank you sooo much <3
I actually love having the options UwU
@Asukui
Ah okay! Something a little bit bigger then that could work then. I'll fill out the form here and you can calculate a price XD

Purpose/Type of Graphic (Banner, button, dividers, etc): A header, 3 banners, and a button *Wallet sobbing in the background*
Size (Exact pixels, or small/medium/large): 500x330 for the header, 200x100 for the banners, and for the button.. small enough to go in my signature XD
Color/Theme: Original thread No pink colors though please :3
Any Images: YES! Go crazy with what you find lol.
Text: Header: Runic Scrolls Writings , and for the banners: Examples , Pricing , and Order Form. For the button: I Write Stuff
Additional Information (Anything I should know): It would be wonderful if the font used for these could be in Curlz MT or something similar, and If it won't jolt the price up too bad, maybe add like subtle moving mist or dust particles to the header c:

This is a bit of a hefty order, sheesh lol.
@Asukui
Ah okay! Something a little bit bigger then that could work then. I'll fill out the form here and you can calculate a price XD

Purpose/Type of Graphic (Banner, button, dividers, etc): A header, 3 banners, and a button *Wallet sobbing in the background*
Size (Exact pixels, or small/medium/large): 500x330 for the header, 200x100 for the banners, and for the button.. small enough to go in my signature XD
Color/Theme: Original thread No pink colors though please :3
Any Images: YES! Go crazy with what you find lol.
Text: Header: Runic Scrolls Writings , and for the banners: Examples , Pricing , and Order Form. For the button: I Write Stuff
Additional Information (Anything I should know): It would be wonderful if the font used for these could be in Curlz MT or something similar, and If it won't jolt the price up too bad, maybe add like subtle moving mist or dust particles to the header c:

This is a bit of a hefty order, sheesh lol.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@Asukui

Awesome! Would you like me to send over the payment?
@Asukui

Awesome! Would you like me to send over the payment?
1 2 3 4 5 6