Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Human OC Art [S] Everything
1 2 3
I don't play FR too much anymore, and so I'm selling everything I got for art! Or currency to buy art but this is the buying art forum so XD

Everyone in my lair except Marigold and my 2 progens are for sale - everything everyone's wearing is for sale, as are the familiars. You can find images of my vault/hoard here: LINK

You can find my OCs here: LINK and here: LINK.

Hit me up with what u want, examples, etc.!

Looking specifically for: Art of my Bioshock AU for Aya LINK
I don't play FR too much anymore, and so I'm selling everything I got for art! Or currency to buy art but this is the buying art forum so XD

Everyone in my lair except Marigold and my 2 progens are for sale - everything everyone's wearing is for sale, as are the familiars. You can find images of my vault/hoard here: LINK

You can find my OCs here: LINK and here: LINK.

Hit me up with what u want, examples, etc.!

Looking specifically for: Art of my Bioshock AU for Aya LINK
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86
I have a link to my art shop in my signature if you're interested!
@Ren86
I have a link to my art shop in my signature if you're interested!
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie

I like your art style! What are you interested in - particular items, dragons, etc? And do you only do busts?
@sugakookie

I like your art style! What are you interested in - particular items, dragons, etc? And do you only do busts?
@Ren86
i'm most interested in pure currency, but i also like festival/gem marketplace apparel and skins/accents! i can do up to thigh-up, but i don't typically take commissions for anything below a bust because my prices are high (busts are quick but everything else.. not so much haha) ^^;
@Ren86
i'm most interested in pure currency, but i also like festival/gem marketplace apparel and skins/accents! i can do up to thigh-up, but i don't typically take commissions for anything below a bust because my prices are high (busts are quick but everything else.. not so much haha) ^^;
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie

Well you can see the items I have here: LINK, plus items on my dragons and such. If you see some items you want let me know! I'm looking to get rid of items first before spending currency, so just lemme know what you're thinking!
@sugakookie

Well you can see the items I have here: LINK, plus items on my dragons and such. If you see some items you want let me know! I'm looking to get rid of items first before spending currency, so just lemme know what you're thinking!
@Ren86
I'm interested in all the enchanter apparel you have on Sarah! the LAH for those combined is 825g, i could do a halfbody for that?
@Ren86
I'm interested in all the enchanter apparel you have on Sarah! the LAH for those combined is 825g, i could do a halfbody for that?
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie

I'm good with that~! If you could do a piece for Aya (LINK) maybe dressed/made to look like a Disney princess (Belle, CInderella, etc)?

How'd you like payment? Part of the collection at sketch, rest at finish? Upfront? After art is finish but before receiving? I'm open to ideas.
@sugakookie

I'm good with that~! If you could do a piece for Aya (LINK) maybe dressed/made to look like a Disney princess (Belle, CInderella, etc)?

How'd you like payment? Part of the collection at sketch, rest at finish? Upfront? After art is finish but before receiving? I'm open to ideas.
@Ren86
you can just send a one-way CR, and i'll accept it after I finish! I have final exams soon, but i should be finished within two weeks ^^
@Ren86
you can just send a one-way CR, and i'll accept it after I finish! I have final exams soon, but i should be finished within two weeks ^^
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie

Alright, awesome! I'll send the CR - and good luck on finals!
@sugakookie

Alright, awesome! I'll send the CR - and good luck on finals!
@Ren86

here's my art shop if ur interested c:
@Ren86

here's my art shop if ur interested c:
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
1 2 3