Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@returu thats totally ok !! Just ping/message me when you're ready!
@returu thats totally ok !! Just ping/message me when you're ready!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove

alright, i have the 500gems want me to send it now?
@Cove

alright, i have the 500gems want me to send it now?
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu that would be great! Just a heads up, I'm tabletless until Sunday so there may be a few days extra delay - I hope this is alright!
@Returu that would be great! Just a heads up, I'm tabletless until Sunday so there may be a few days extra delay - I hope this is alright!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove

No problem XD

I wont be on much until monday anyway ^-^

sending the CR now

@Cove

No problem XD

I wont be on much until monday anyway ^-^

sending the CR now

@Cove

Feel free to chuck me from one end of your lair to another and sorry to bother you ><

Just curious as to how my commission is coming along, as im excited to see my OC in your style ^-^

P.S. As i said sorry to bother you ><
@Cove

Feel free to chuck me from one end of your lair to another and sorry to bother you ><

Just curious as to how my commission is coming along, as im excited to see my OC in your style ^-^

P.S. As i said sorry to bother you ><
@Cove

May I get a slot? It looks like there is one open, but I wasn't sure. Otherwise please pinglist me!
@Cove

May I get a slot? It looks like there is one open, but I wasn't sure. Otherwise please pinglist me!
CS0nkUR.png
@Cove ayyy you and inu were talkin' about having art done as payment for Darth - so here am I! ;v; unforts I only have one dragon that needs to be designed, and it'd be this kiddo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40994440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409945/40994440_350.png[/img] [/url] I legit just got her haha!
@Cove
ayyy you and inu were talkin' about having art done as payment for Darth - so here am I!
;v; unforts I only have one dragon that needs to be designed, and it'd be this kiddo

40994440_350.png

I legit just got her haha!

JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker Ah yes! do you have any idea on character you'd like me to implement :O
If you have any special requirements like hair color/length etc please share - if not I will just go wild with her design haha
@YetDarker Ah yes! do you have any idea on character you'd like me to implement :O
If you have any special requirements like hair color/length etc please share - if not I will just go wild with her design haha
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove
All I got for her is what is in her dragon page haha! Other than those tiny tid-bits, you can go absolutely nuts< 3
@Cove
All I got for her is what is in her dragon page haha! Other than those tiny tid-bits, you can go absolutely nuts< 3
JZfZaEI.png
@Cove Um, hi! I've been watching your Art shop for a while now and was curious: If I may ask, does a slot still cost 500 gems if its a halfbody, or are halfbodies and headshots/busts slot's priced differently?
@Cove Um, hi! I've been watching your Art shop for a while now and was curious: If I may ask, does a slot still cost 500 gems if its a halfbody, or are halfbodies and headshots/busts slot's priced differently?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21