Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] Serg's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
@DetectiveMetta

I can totally do soft shading! (but it does cost 42.5kt more than cel shading, as it does take a bit more time to do! It's ok if you want cel shading because of this)

It's alright, as long as the pose doesn't end up overly complicated (ie. really bendy poses or something like that) there shouldn't be any extra charges

That reference is good!

PM me about your character's personality, and I'll try to do a rough sketch or two to work out pose. Once pose is figured out then payment can be sent ^_^
@DetectiveMetta

I can totally do soft shading! (but it does cost 42.5kt more than cel shading, as it does take a bit more time to do! It's ok if you want cel shading because of this)

It's alright, as long as the pose doesn't end up overly complicated (ie. really bendy poses or something like that) there shouldn't be any extra charges

That reference is good!

PM me about your character's personality, and I'll try to do a rough sketch or two to work out pose. Once pose is figured out then payment can be sent ^_^
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
@Sergsune

Pricing/time isn't that much of an issue for me, so that's alright! I'll grab his personality stuff I have written down and send it to you now, thank so much for bearing with me here ^^
@Sergsune

Pricing/time isn't that much of an issue for me, so that's alright! I'll grab his personality stuff I have written down and send it to you now, thank so much for bearing with me here ^^
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Sergsune
ah sorry this took so long! ;u;

Username: chimeratic
User ID #: 8057
Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc): fullbody!
Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc): cellshade c:
Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc): i'd like her feral form done, please; everything else up to you!

Payment Method: gems!
Visual Reference
@Sergsune
ah sorry this took so long! ;u;

Username: chimeratic
User ID #: 8057
Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc): fullbody!
Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc): cellshade c:
Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc): i'd like her feral form done, please; everything else up to you!

Payment Method: gems!
Visual Reference
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Sergsune [b]Username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]User ID #:[/b] 326154 [b]Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc):[/b] Headshot [b]Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc):[/b] Soft Shading [b]Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc):[/b] Simple background, with his apparel please! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [quote=Visual Reference][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38219174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382192/38219174_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote]
@Sergsune

Username: SarcasticHawke
User ID #: 326154
Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc): Headshot
Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc): Soft Shading
Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc): Simple background, with his apparel please!
Payment Method: Gems
Visual Reference wrote:
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@sergsune [b]Username:[/b] ClearNoiz [b]User ID #:[/b] 43736 [b]Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc):[/b] Fullbody [b]Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc):[/b] Cel Shade [b]Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc):[/b] I'd like to commission a couple shot of my OC hugging a character from the video game Danganronpa, something similar to [url=https://i.imgur.com/3lZIc56.png]this pose[/url]. Anything else you feel like doing I'm okay with c: [b]Payment Method:[/b] Mixed payment [quote=My OC, there are some extra notes on this page]https://refsheet.net/Thresher/thresher[/quote] [quote=The visual novel character]https://imgur.com/a/bg59f[/quote]
@sergsune
Username: ClearNoiz
User ID #: 43736
Commission Type (Headshot, Fullbody, Etc): Fullbody
Commission Style (Lineart, Flat Color, Cel Shade, Etc): Cel Shade
Extra Info (Background, Extra Characters, Pose, Etc): I'd like to commission a couple shot of my OC hugging a character from the video game Danganronpa, something similar to this pose. Anything else you feel like doing I'm okay with c:

Payment Method: Mixed payment
My OC, there are some extra notes on this page wrote:
The visual novel character wrote:

iz65lRR.png

@chimeratic @SarcasticHawke
Everything checks out! Both of you have been added to the slots; payment from y'all should be sent when I finish sketches (and you approve them)

@ClearNoiz

The 3 slots available just filled; I can ping you when slots are open though! Sorry (it shouldn't take too long for slots to reopen) I'll create a waitlist and add you to it!
@chimeratic @SarcasticHawke
Everything checks out! Both of you have been added to the slots; payment from y'all should be sent when I finish sketches (and you approve them)

@ClearNoiz

The 3 slots available just filled; I can ping you when slots are open though! Sorry (it shouldn't take too long for slots to reopen) I'll create a waitlist and add you to it!
Pinglist for me too please!
Pinglist for me too please!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Sergsune Awesome! Could I get a quick quote on my price, please? I'm terrible at mathematics and don't want to send the wrong amount.
@Sergsune Awesome! Could I get a quick quote on my price, please? I'm terrible at mathematics and don't want to send the wrong amount.
@SarcasticHawke

350g!
@SarcasticHawke

350g!
@Sergsune Thank you so much =^)
@Sergsune Thank you so much =^)
1 2 3