Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tsukii's gijinka art store (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Tsukii Sorry for the delay! I passed out last night and haven't been back to my home computer all day... orz

My boys here are Sachial and Caleb--if you could do blue for Sachial's accent color and a bronze-y color for Caleb, that would be phenomenal! Thank you so much, and sorry again for the delay! ;w;
@Tsukii Sorry for the delay! I passed out last night and haven't been back to my home computer all day... orz

My boys here are Sachial and Caleb--if you could do blue for Sachial's accent color and a bronze-y color for Caleb, that would be phenomenal! Thank you so much, and sorry again for the delay! ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
no problemo I got u covered :) !
And it's no problem, I hope you slept well!
@lightningpelt
no problemo I got u covered :) !
And it's no problem, I hope you slept well!

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii

Hi! If you're still accepting slots on your waitlist, can I have one too? Your art is gorgeous ; v ; If not, I completely understand! ^^
@Tsukii

Hi! If you're still accepting slots on your waitlist, can I have one too? Your art is gorgeous ; v ; If not, I completely understand! ^^
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@saruhiko
the waitlist is pretty much open indefinitely so yeah you can totally grab a waitlist spot

awww and tysm :,)
@saruhiko
the waitlist is pretty much open indefinitely so yeah you can totally grab a waitlist spot

awww and tysm :,)

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii Aah thank you! ;w; exhaustion is the permanent state of existence these days ahhaa...

Forgot to specify half-bodies for both! Take whatever time you need for 'em, I'm in no rush at all~
@Tsukii Aah thank you! ;w; exhaustion is the permanent state of existence these days ahhaa...

Forgot to specify half-bodies for both! Take whatever time you need for 'em, I'm in no rush at all~
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Tsukii I understand completely. Take your time, and good luck with your studies!
@Tsukii I understand completely. Take your time, and good luck with your studies!
wmel3banner.png Call me "Foggy"
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
@Tsukii Your art is gorgeous! Could I be added to the waitlist, please?
@Tsukii Your art is gorgeous! Could I be added to the waitlist, please?
FullSize1.png
@Lisianthus
Of course and thank you so much ! :3
@Lisianthus
Of course and thank you so much ! :3

@cloneclone
under basut's red and blue eyes, are those another set of eyes? or just markings
(also i'm just actually in love with his design, he's so fun to doodle :,)) holy crap
@cloneclone
under basut's red and blue eyes, are those another set of eyes? or just markings
(also i'm just actually in love with his design, he's so fun to doodle :,)) holy crap

@Tsukii - can i be put on your waitlist? Your art is so pretty!
@Tsukii - can i be put on your waitlist? Your art is so pretty!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14