Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tsukii's gijinka art store (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Tsukii

Yes :D!
@Tsukii

Yes :D!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Tsukii Awesome, thank you!
@Tsukii Awesome, thank you!
wmel3banner.png Call me "Foggy"
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
@silverfish
pingng myself for reference :D
@silverfish
pingng myself for reference :D
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@Tsukii Okay. Here is the dragon I would like a waist up up of: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6965124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69652/6965124_350.png[/img] [/url] General Look: He is slim and lean with fair skin and short shaggy/messy pastel blue hair that gets into his eyes, which are a light green (Here is a more [u][url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/922ab122556934ba4bad95b5095ee0e6/tumblr_orxehh3Fjy1tdg9e1o3_1280.png]dragon-style gijinka[/url][/u] version I have of him; and here is the [u][url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/6173fb132bfdce2b906a442c82db420d/tumblr_p0w7b4xP4C1tdg9e1o2_250.png]hair example[/url][/u] w/o the chillspike crown). He gets cold easily and usually wears things like hoodies and sweaters with a pair of jeans, if he is feeling especially cold he will even wear a jacket and scarf over a sweater ([u][url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a77462b2be750074cc7f81ab198204b/tumblr_p0w7b4xP4C1tdg9e1o5_500.png]ex[/url][/u]). Personality: He has a playful and somewhat childish personality, and loves to play [s]mostly[/s] harmless pranks on others. Mischievous, reckless, and laid-back would be some words to describe him. Hope that is all described well enough!!
@Tsukii

Okay. Here is the dragon I would like a waist up up of:

6965124_350.png

General Look: He is slim and lean with fair skin and short shaggy/messy pastel blue hair that gets into his eyes, which are a light green (Here is a more dragon-style gijinka version I have of him; and here is the hair example w/o the chillspike crown). He gets cold easily and usually wears things like hoodies and sweaters with a pair of jeans, if he is feeling especially cold he will even wear a jacket and scarf over a sweater (ex).

Personality: He has a playful and somewhat childish personality, and loves to play mostly harmless pranks on others. Mischievous, reckless, and laid-back would be some words to describe him.

Hope that is all described well enough!!
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@odiaibyouka
Yup that works fine!
@odiaibyouka
Yup that works fine!

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@leyline
@fairyarmadillo
@minyoongi
@bolas
@lightningpelt (I still need references for your characters!)
@milesian
@tybaltcatulet
@odiaibyouka
@cloneclone
@Foggymornings

Hi all! Just wanted to thank you so much for ordering at my shop - it means a lot to me. Tomorrow I have a final I must study for, so progress may be slow today however I may be able to get one or two people done depending on how artsy I feel and how long I'll be cooped up in the library studying.

For all of you who happen to find my shop after slots have been taken, I will be creating a waitlist so feel free to be asked to be put on that! I may or may not get to you if you sign up there (really depends on many factors) but it never hurts to try.
@leyline
@fairyarmadillo
@minyoongi
@bolas
@lightningpelt (I still need references for your characters!)
@milesian
@tybaltcatulet
@odiaibyouka
@cloneclone
@Foggymornings

Hi all! Just wanted to thank you so much for ordering at my shop - it means a lot to me. Tomorrow I have a final I must study for, so progress may be slow today however I may be able to get one or two people done depending on how artsy I feel and how long I'll be cooped up in the library studying.

For all of you who happen to find my shop after slots have been taken, I will be creating a waitlist so feel free to be asked to be put on that! I may or may not get to you if you sign up there (really depends on many factors) but it never hurts to try.

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@tsukii
Oh, I'd love to be on waistlist but ot if it would stress you out too much. Otherwis I'm just fine with hovering XD
@tsukii
Oh, I'd love to be on waistlist but ot if it would stress you out too much. Otherwis I'm just fine with hovering XD
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@silverfish
I can stick you on there if you'd like!
Nah it doesn't stress me out too much :)
@silverfish
I can stick you on there if you'd like!
Nah it doesn't stress me out too much :)

@Tsukii stick me on your waitlist :p
@Tsukii stick me on your waitlist :p
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@putri
okiii
@putri
okiii

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14