Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tsukii's gijinka art store (closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Lisianthus
I'm just coming off of an art block and stressful educational period, but yes I can put you down :)

@lunibear
I apologize for the late response I've been having a very busy time with school
Yes, I can put you down for him :)

If anyone else ends up reading this (I will not do a mass ping and bother everyone)
I apologize for disappearing yet again, college has become way too stressful to the point of my anxiety and stress reaching heights I never thought it could.
Spring break is soon so I should be able to make some headway there!
@Lisianthus
I'm just coming off of an art block and stressful educational period, but yes I can put you down :)

@lunibear
I apologize for the late response I've been having a very busy time with school
Yes, I can put you down for him :)

If anyone else ends up reading this (I will not do a mass ping and bother everyone)
I apologize for disappearing yet again, college has become way too stressful to the point of my anxiety and stress reaching heights I never thought it could.
Spring break is soon so I should be able to make some headway there!

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii Alright! I hope you feel less stressed soon ^^ please take your time recovering!

Is it fine if you do a waist-up of my OC? Here are some references of her: 1 2 Again, shadow egg payment ^^
@Tsukii Alright! I hope you feel less stressed soon ^^ please take your time recovering!

Is it fine if you do a waist-up of my OC? Here are some references of her: 1 2 Again, shadow egg payment ^^
FullSize1.png
@Lisianthus

Sure :>
@Lisianthus

Sure :>

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii Could you do a waistup for gems of my gf's oc? :D Her being all cute and excited about something would be great! Wearing her normal outfit without goggles or hat would be perfect. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/395732045856374786/408112802796929024/Lucienne_reference.png[/img]
@Tsukii

Could you do a waistup for gems of my gf's oc? :D Her being all cute and excited about something would be great! Wearing her normal outfit without goggles or hat would be perfect.

Lucienne_reference.png
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@cronch

sure :>
@cronch

sure :>

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14