Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Mart [Open]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37
@BlueBone Aaaaaa I'm quite late in response but added :'D Thank you for your interest!!
@BlueBone Aaaaaa I'm quite late in response but added :'D Thank you for your interest!!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

Can I be added to the pinglist?
@SilverDeath

Can I be added to the pinglist?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501898954640850945/685373562219135016/Storm_Before_He_Cheats.png[/img] @Wolfkai @HolyShipper @Kalistys @Emberglo @BlueBone Revamped the front page with newer examples~ Open for one slot :3c
Storm_Before_He_Cheats.png

@Wolfkai @HolyShipper @Kalistys @Emberglo @BlueBone

Revamped the front page with newer examples~ Open for one slot :3c
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Did you get that slot filled yet? I absolutely love that blues Skydancer in your samples.
@SilverDeath Did you get that slot filled yet? I absolutely love that blues Skydancer in your samples.
mM2VM9X.png
@SilverDeath [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=24&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=2e1b94d728e220143c22c08eebe3100d938eca60&dummyext=prev.png[/img] link: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49841239]here [/url] [b]Art Type:[/b] Full body with Shading [b]Specifics:[/b] Do you have a pose - see bio Plumage loves to fly. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure/Gems/Items: let's talk wishlist or I can do all treasure One small 'fix' - could you make is horns a pale color - perhaps the color of the underside of his taill? The white horns are jarring.
@SilverDeath
Character Reference(s): dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=24&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=2e1b94d728e220143c22c08eebe3100d938eca60&dummyext=prev.png
link: here

Art Type: Full body with Shading
Specifics: Do you have a pose - see bio Plumage loves to fly.
Payment: Treasure/Gems/Items: let's talk wishlist or I can do all treasure

One small 'fix' - could you make is horns a pale color - perhaps the color of the underside of his taill? The white horns are jarring.
mM2VM9X.png
@SilverDeath
If you have a slot open for a Regular Slot I would like to claim it and send the fill out over pm. If not pinglist is good.
@SilverDeath
If you have a slot open for a Regular Slot I would like to claim it and send the fill out over pm. If not pinglist is good.
Yokai.gif
@Emberglo Sure, I can do that with his horn color no problem~ In terms of wishlist I'm prioritizing the things in my Currently Seeking category, valued at LAH. And would you like him with or without apparel? o:

@Wolfkai I'm afraid you've missed the slot I had open but you're still on the pinglist ^^
@Emberglo Sure, I can do that with his horn color no problem~ In terms of wishlist I'm prioritizing the things in my Currently Seeking category, valued at LAH. And would you like him with or without apparel? o:

@Wolfkai I'm afraid you've missed the slot I had open but you're still on the pinglist ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath No apparel (exce[pt his wing bangles if you wish...). Just flying! I have stuff from your Apparel section so will send the treasure.
@SilverDeath No apparel (exce[pt his wing bangles if you wish...). Just flying! I have stuff from your Apparel section so will send the treasure.
mM2VM9X.png
@SilverDeath
hey! mostly just wanted to ask if this is something that you'd be up for - if not, let me know? no pressure!

Character Reference(s): Pineleap | Rainwing | Rosepelt | Larchsong

Art Type: chibi

Specifics: ok so personalities should all be in their ref links (or here)!

but what I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw versions of them as if they were made in the early 2000s warrior cat years?
like. the drama. the emotion. the bangs. all turned up to 11.

not taking it completely seriously is encouraged and I can try to provide examples if needed! up to you if you want to do them all together or separately (Pineleap and Rainwing have priority if you're only up for doing two of them!).

I'm willing to pay 500kt (250-300kt for just the two) at a minimum since it's extra complicated and more characters than you're normally willing to draw! just let me know if it's something you're even slightly interested in?

Payment: treasure, but if you're interested and alright with the time it takes to brew them I could also sub in up to two bogsneak eggs (LAH is like 280g at the moment)
@SilverDeath
hey! mostly just wanted to ask if this is something that you'd be up for - if not, let me know? no pressure!

Character Reference(s): Pineleap | Rainwing | Rosepelt | Larchsong

Art Type: chibi

Specifics: ok so personalities should all be in their ref links (or here)!

but what I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw versions of them as if they were made in the early 2000s warrior cat years?
like. the drama. the emotion. the bangs. all turned up to 11.

not taking it completely seriously is encouraged and I can try to provide examples if needed! up to you if you want to do them all together or separately (Pineleap and Rainwing have priority if you're only up for doing two of them!).

I'm willing to pay 500kt (250-300kt for just the two) at a minimum since it's extra complicated and more characters than you're normally willing to draw! just let me know if it's something you're even slightly interested in?

Payment: treasure, but if you're interested and alright with the time it takes to brew them I could also sub in up to two bogsneak eggs (LAH is like 280g at the moment)
@Rheine I'm down for it!! Emo cats from the early 00s gosh I grew up with them angry fightin' war cats. We didn't have MAPs back then ahaha what dark times...

I guess it would really depend on if you would want all four interacting with each other in the same piece or if they'd just be posing in the same piece or so on and so forth o: Be as specific as you like tbh

I'm alright waiting for eggs, it may take a little to concoct the sketches haha
@Rheine I'm down for it!! Emo cats from the early 00s gosh I grew up with them angry fightin' war cats. We didn't have MAPs back then ahaha what dark times...

I guess it would really depend on if you would want all four interacting with each other in the same piece or if they'd just be posing in the same piece or so on and so forth o: Be as specific as you like tbh

I'm alright waiting for eggs, it may take a little to concoct the sketches haha
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37