Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]+E's Art Shop+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EvaristeSoleil
I don't have the gems right now, but may you please add me to your pinglist?
@EvaristeSoleil
I don't have the gems right now, but may you please add me to your pinglist?
pth.png
@Killjoy2170
This shop is currently not a pinglist shop but it may turn into that in the future. So I will remember this and feel free whenever you come here again XD
@Killjoy2170
This shop is currently not a pinglist shop but it may turn into that in the future. So I will remember this and feel free whenever you come here again XD
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@EvaristeSoleil
Alright, thank you!
@EvaristeSoleil
Alright, thank you!
pth.png
@Korozo Good morning! I have done the simpler picture 2 to show an overall design, and have roughly changed wings into a cape... Post this first to make sure whether this character design is ok? If you feel satisfied with this I will continue to do the bigger pic, or I would do changes following your suggestion :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/iAdyTeQ.jpg[/img]
@Korozo
Good morning! I have done the simpler picture 2 to show an overall design, and have roughly changed wings into a cape... Post this first to make sure whether this character design is ok? If you feel satisfied with this I will continue to do the bigger pic, or I would do changes following your suggestion :)
iAdyTeQ.jpg
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@Ideai @LilSadist
Ah just noticed that, thank you for bumping <3
@Ideai @LilSadist
Ah just noticed that, thank you for bumping <3
@EvaristeSoleil
if a dragon already has a gijinka design, would you be able to draw that?
@EvaristeSoleil
if a dragon already has a gijinka design, would you be able to draw that?
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie
That will be good, since an extra gijinka design from me would ask for an extra price.
@sugakookie
That will be good, since an extra gijinka design from me would ask for an extra price.
@EvaristeSoleil

I love it very much!!! You designed the wing/cape so beautifully!! Please continue with the next piece of art! :D
@EvaristeSoleil

I love it very much!!! You designed the wing/cape so beautifully!! Please continue with the next piece of art! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@EvaristeSoleil
can i get a type 1 of this boy please? the reference is in his bio ;v;
@EvaristeSoleil
can i get a type 1 of this boy please? the reference is in his bio ;v;
lG0lDIb.png
@sugakookie
Got that~
@sugakookie
Got that~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9