Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]+E's Art Shop+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EvaristeSoleil

Hello! I would like Type 2 and Type 5 of the same character, this Imperial.

850g (Type 2) + 1700g (Type 5) + 150g x2 (Facet secondary, two pictures), total of 2850g, I think. Let me know if this is ok! :D
@EvaristeSoleil

Hello! I would like Type 2 and Type 5 of the same character, this Imperial.

850g (Type 2) + 1700g (Type 5) + 150g x2 (Facet secondary, two pictures), total of 2850g, I think. Let me know if this is ok! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@EvaristeSoleil Alright awesome ^^ I look forward to seeing her in your style! Thanks so much for being open to it :)
@EvaristeSoleil Alright awesome ^^ I look forward to seeing her in your style! Thanks so much for being open to it :)
64514_s.gif
@Korozo
Oh I'm sooooo amazed by him that I forgot to reply immediately! This almost mt first time to see a true G1 Imp!! (dazed) By the way, does he have a character design? I did not find it in the bio...
@Korozo
Oh I'm sooooo amazed by him that I forgot to reply immediately! This almost mt first time to see a true G1 Imp!! (dazed) By the way, does he have a character design? I did not find it in the bio...
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@EvaristeSoleil

Ah, yes! He is a very rare dragon, lol.
He does not yet have a character design, I was wondering if you can design a gijinka character for him...? I would pay extra gems, of course! If not then that is fine, I can pick another dragon.
@EvaristeSoleil

Ah, yes! He is a very rare dragon, lol.
He does not yet have a character design, I was wondering if you can design a gijinka character for him...? I would pay extra gems, of course! If not then that is fine, I can pick another dragon.
Gejcwcq.png
@korozo
Extra chara design coat an extra 300 gems! If you accept I will feel much proud to do that XD

edit: whether you choose to reserve the wings or not? If the gijinka does not obtain wings, you will not have to pay for the extra Facet price.
@korozo
Extra chara design coat an extra 300 gems! If you accept I will feel much proud to do that XD

edit: whether you choose to reserve the wings or not? If the gijinka does not obtain wings, you will not have to pay for the extra Facet price.
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@EvaristeSoleil

Oh, excellent! I would love for you to design the character, then.

And, no wings on the gijinka! That should make it easier.

Thank you!
@EvaristeSoleil

Oh, excellent! I would love for you to design the character, then.

And, no wings on the gijinka! That should make it easier.

Thank you!
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo
All right get that! XD
@Korozo
All right get that! XD
@Kael Finished! Find she is also a g1 imp when searching for the id, amazing...! (Feel a bit insecure about the imgur link cuz I always fail in uploading) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0uHR8Ds.png[/img]
@Kael
Finished! Find she is also a g1 imp when searching for the id, amazing...!
(Feel a bit insecure about the imgur link cuz I always fail in uploading)

0uHR8Ds.png
Bump!?:3
Bump!?:3
Just passing through because I really like your art style, haha. I'd commission something.. but no money! Hahaha... have a bump! Good luck, have fun~
Just passing through because I really like your art style, haha. I'd commission something.. but no money! Hahaha... have a bump! Good luck, have fun~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9