Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hideki's Art [ open / VGen ]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
@Hideki Upon checking your wishlist again, how does [item=searing armband][item=starseer armband][item=darkened leg scar][item=inkwell feathered wings] 1x of each of these sound? and this would be for a human bust of an existing character! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JVTHshB.gif[/img] I'll get the form to you in a bit, please reserve a slot for me for now!
@Hideki Upon checking your wishlist again, how does
Searing Armband Darkened Leg Scar Inkwell Feathered Wings
1x of each of these sound?

and this would be for a human bust of an existing character!

JVTHshB.gif

I'll get the form to you in a bit, please reserve a slot for me for now!
@KaineRallis

Oh my god thank you so much? I’ll go write your name down on the slots and I shall await. >:3c
@KaineRallis

Oh my god thank you so much? I’ll go write your name down on the slots and I shall await. >:3c
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki Here's a little modified form (since the dragon-specific things don't apply)! Thank you for agreeing to draw two versions :O

I posted a headshot of her above, but for the sake of fitting in the horns I think that I want her hair down for this one.

Things specific to v.2 will be in red

Drawing Type: loose colored
Appearance:
Hair: Long, slightly wavy, and worn down: like this.
Face: Dark brown eyes, light skin (east asian, so with warm undertones). normal, human ears.
  • a "halo": a set of horns, in either silver or gold (whatever you feel fits the color scheme best!), that look like the angel in that picture. The light from the halo hides her eyes.
Apparel: loose half-unbuttoned shirt, tucked into high-waisted jeans (like this). The pattern of the shirt is up to you, depending on whether you want to draw a really garish novelty design or something tamer--both work with her character!
Payment: wishlist
Extras: I Love the way you drew the lips (so glossy!) for your wildclaw gijinka, please give Lana something like that too! For hand poses, possibly something like this or this; something that could be seen as flirty in v.1, but seen as considering-how-next-to-eat-you in v.2.

In the story she's from, she's the older sister of one of the characters; she's an enigma, and her disappearance is what drives a lot of character interactions. Before an experiment-gone-wrong turned her into an angel, she was loud and social and affectionate and brilliant--afterwards, she sorta just hangs around forests eating dragons raw. it's character development I. don't know how you'd incorporate that into her expression but if you're able to God Bless

please tell me if you need any more info/reference pictures :O I'm really looking forward to seeing this!
@Hideki Here's a little modified form (since the dragon-specific things don't apply)! Thank you for agreeing to draw two versions :O

I posted a headshot of her above, but for the sake of fitting in the horns I think that I want her hair down for this one.

Things specific to v.2 will be in red

Drawing Type: loose colored
Appearance:
Hair: Long, slightly wavy, and worn down: like this.
Face: Dark brown eyes, light skin (east asian, so with warm undertones). normal, human ears.
  • a "halo": a set of horns, in either silver or gold (whatever you feel fits the color scheme best!), that look like the angel in that picture. The light from the halo hides her eyes.
Apparel: loose half-unbuttoned shirt, tucked into high-waisted jeans (like this). The pattern of the shirt is up to you, depending on whether you want to draw a really garish novelty design or something tamer--both work with her character!
Payment: wishlist
Extras: I Love the way you drew the lips (so glossy!) for your wildclaw gijinka, please give Lana something like that too! For hand poses, possibly something like this or this; something that could be seen as flirty in v.1, but seen as considering-how-next-to-eat-you in v.2.

In the story she's from, she's the older sister of one of the characters; she's an enigma, and her disappearance is what drives a lot of character interactions. Before an experiment-gone-wrong turned her into an angel, she was loud and social and affectionate and brilliant--afterwards, she sorta just hangs around forests eating dragons raw. it's character development I. don't know how you'd incorporate that into her expression but if you're able to God Bless

please tell me if you need any more info/reference pictures :O I'm really looking forward to seeing this!
@KaineRallis

Just to double check -- is it the 1.5kg for the base price of a sketchy bust + the wishlist? I realize I might've been confusing in my earlier post since I tend to ramble LOL.

But I've already got an idea/vision for how I'd like to do her and how to start, the references did help. I do just have one I'd be curious about -- do you have a rough body type for her?
@KaineRallis

Just to double check -- is it the 1.5kg for the base price of a sketchy bust + the wishlist? I realize I might've been confusing in my earlier post since I tend to ramble LOL.

But I've already got an idea/vision for how I'd like to do her and how to start, the references did help. I do just have one I'd be curious about -- do you have a rough body type for her?
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Oh geez I thought we were just going with the wishlist items only ;o; if it's 1.5kg + all the items i posted i think that's a little out of my price range

What's the approximate monetary value that you're looking for for a bribe for a messy colored headshot?

(and uh. while we're figuring this out. she's lightly toned and a little curvy, but generally has a pretty average-sized build; she's not model-thin but not thickly muscular, either)
Oh geez I thought we were just going with the wishlist items only ;o; if it's 1.5kg + all the items i posted i think that's a little out of my price range

What's the approximate monetary value that you're looking for for a bribe for a messy colored headshot?

(and uh. while we're figuring this out. she's lightly toned and a little curvy, but generally has a pretty average-sized build; she's not model-thin but not thickly muscular, either)
@KaineRallis

With the wishlist items it'd only come to about 1kg in item value rip, so under the normal price for a messy bust. :c At least for gem prices anyways -- someone ended up undercutting the searing armband quite a bit.

For a messy headshot it'd be about 800g in value -- I'll still include a version w/horns and without. :Oc So the two armbands should cover that price.

Sorry for the confusion;;;;
@KaineRallis

With the wishlist items it'd only come to about 1kg in item value rip, so under the normal price for a messy bust. :c At least for gem prices anyways -- someone ended up undercutting the searing armband quite a bit.

For a messy headshot it'd be about 800g in value -- I'll still include a version w/horns and without. :Oc So the two armbands should cover that price.

Sorry for the confusion;;;;
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
hmm, i do want a fully colored pic...also gdi undercutters why would you do this

would you take all the items above + 450k treasure?

EDIT: Oh, I looked through my hoard and I have a fire egg and a vial of scattersight. If you want to add those to the item pile we can do that too--all items above, fire egg, scattersight, and like....50k treasure?
hmm, i do want a fully colored pic...also gdi undercutters why would you do this

would you take all the items above + 450k treasure?

EDIT: Oh, I looked through my hoard and I have a fire egg and a vial of scattersight. If you want to add those to the item pile we can do that too--all items above, fire egg, scattersight, and like....50k treasure?
@KaineRallis

That price sounds good to me! I'll see if I can include both arms, usually busts don't include them -- but for sure I'll be doing one arm to include the hand pose.

Sorry for the delayed response! Work is an energy eater. <D
@KaineRallis

That price sounds good to me! I'll see if I can include both arms, usually busts don't include them -- but for sure I'll be doing one arm to include the hand pose.

Sorry for the delayed response! Work is an energy eater. <D
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Oh thank you for getting back to me! Before I send the CR, would you like the 1st option (+450k) or the second (+egg, scattersight, 50k)?

And arms are totally optional, I was just going off the wildclaw gijinka! I don't feel like it'd affect the mood of the piece that much, so please don't feel pressured to do any of them!
Oh thank you for getting back to me! Before I send the CR, would you like the 1st option (+450k) or the second (+egg, scattersight, 50k)?

And arms are totally optional, I was just going off the wildclaw gijinka! I don't feel like it'd affect the mood of the piece that much, so please don't feel pressured to do any of them!
@KaineRallis

The second works for me. o/
And yeah that's understandable! I'll try at least one arm. c; Since I do have a good idea on maybe how to capture the description you've got going on.

I'll do my best to try to do it over this weekend!
@KaineRallis

The second works for me. o/
And yeah that's understandable! I'll try at least one arm. c; Since I do have a good idea on maybe how to capture the description you've got going on.

I'll do my best to try to do it over this weekend!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32