Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kitsune's art shop! (also sells lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KuroSoul I'll take gems and treasure

Also what is her personality, backstory, and mate if she has one (for the lore)
@KuroSoul I'll take gems and treasure

Also what is her personality, backstory, and mate if she has one (for the lore)
0oo4mUI.png
Uhm, I would like to know the price first in treasure... @KitsuneTheOtaku

Seaworthy is new to my lair. She is timid and cautious. Loves the Sea. Doesn't talk to other Dragons unless she is spoken to. Not much of a talker though.
Her background is that she lost her memories, due to a her love of the Sea. What she doesn't remember was that she had a stuck-up family. Seaworthy's past family only cared about status, and fame. And she hated it.
But now Seaworthy is a new family member in my home. Kutta, my starter Dragon and leader, took her in.
Seaworthy, of course, doesn't have a mate right now.
Uhm, I would like to know the price first in treasure... @KitsuneTheOtaku

Seaworthy is new to my lair. She is timid and cautious. Loves the Sea. Doesn't talk to other Dragons unless she is spoken to. Not much of a talker though.
Her background is that she lost her memories, due to a her love of the Sea. What she doesn't remember was that she had a stuck-up family. Seaworthy's past family only cared about status, and fame. And she hated it.
But now Seaworthy is a new family member in my home. Kutta, my starter Dragon and leader, took her in.
Seaworthy, of course, doesn't have a mate right now.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul I'd be 680kt in total, please send seaworthy over in a crossroads so I can do the lore
@KuroSoul I'd be 680kt in total, please send seaworthy over in a crossroads so I can do the lore
0oo4mUI.png
How much is the drawing and lore alone? Because I only have half-ish the amount of the total. @KitsuneTheOtaku
How much is the drawing and lore alone? Because I only have half-ish the amount of the total. @KitsuneTheOtaku
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul the drawing is 390kt, and the lore is 295kt
@KuroSoul the drawing is 390kt, and the lore is 295kt
0oo4mUI.png
@KuroSoul how much treasure and gems do you have? I'll lower the price of both of them (I've already finished the art)
@KuroSoul how much treasure and gems do you have? I'll lower the price of both of them (I've already finished the art)
0oo4mUI.png
How low can you go for the art? @KitsuneTheOtaku?
How low can you go for the art? @KitsuneTheOtaku?
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KitsuneTheOtaku And I think I may drop the lore xP
@KitsuneTheOtaku And I think I may drop the lore xP
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul the art is 390kt or 400g
@KuroSoul the art is 390kt or 400g
0oo4mUI.png
@KuroSoul please respond I need the money for a dragon, and I can't make the seller wait much longer
@KuroSoul please respond I need the money for a dragon, and I can't make the seller wait much longer
0oo4mUI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7