Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kitsune's art shop! (also sells lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DemonsOfTheNight I'll have it done, and sent to you sometime tomorrow!
@DemonsOfTheNight I'll have it done, and sent to you sometime tomorrow!
0oo4mUI.png
@KitsuneTheOtaku Thank You!
@KitsuneTheOtaku Thank You!
@DemonsOfTheNight Here ya go!

5tsz0h.png
@DemonsOfTheNight Here ya go!

5tsz0h.png
0oo4mUI.png
@KitsuneTheOtaku

Oml, he's so cute! Thanks again for drawing him!
@KitsuneTheOtaku

Oml, he's so cute! Thanks again for drawing him!
@DemonsOfTheNight np! I had fun drawing him!
@DemonsOfTheNight np! I had fun drawing him!
0oo4mUI.png
Bump
Bump
0oo4mUI.png
Bump
Bump
0oo4mUI.png
Can you do a lore for this gal? [size=7][b]Seaworthy[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34599298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345993/34599298_350.png[/img] [/url] I usually have some in mind, but nothing comes up! XP And I'm to lazy to type them down, so I keep them in my head. xD And she is a recent choild I have got. Could I also get a head drawing of Seaworthy? Something like your first example of the drawings? Instead of galaxy it's sea theme? Something like that... So... lore and the head shot. Tag me the price pls! @KitsuneTheOtaku
Can you do a lore for this gal?

Seaworthy

34599298_350.png

I usually have some in mind, but nothing comes up! XP And I'm to lazy to type them down, so I keep them in my head. xD

And she is a recent choild I have got.

Could I also get a head drawing of Seaworthy? Something like your first example of the drawings? Instead of galaxy it's sea theme? Something like that...

So... lore and the head shot. Tag me the price pls! @KitsuneTheOtaku
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul what is her personality, backstory, and if she has a mate who is it? How did they meet?
In total I'd say the cost would be 700g, mostly because of how long it will take me to do both the lore and the art. I have school and stuff to deal with so I'd say it'd be ready in a few days at the least.

If you have a problem with the price tell me, I can haggle ;) I'll accept apparel and eggs
@KuroSoul what is her personality, backstory, and if she has a mate who is it? How did they meet?
In total I'd say the cost would be 700g, mostly because of how long it will take me to do both the lore and the art. I have school and stuff to deal with so I'd say it'd be ready in a few days at the least.

If you have a problem with the price tell me, I can haggle ;) I'll accept apparel and eggs
0oo4mUI.png
700g for both? How much is it separately? And could you take both gems and treasure? I don't have enough gems... xP But I do have treasure. @KitsuneTheOtaku
700g for both? How much is it separately? And could you take both gems and treasure? I don't have enough gems... xP But I do have treasure. @KitsuneTheOtaku
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7