Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kitsune's art shop! (also sells lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Arcanabean thanks! I'll most likely have her done sometime tomorrow! I already have an idea for the pose and expression! XD I'm one of those art nerds that get way to into art
@Arcanabean thanks! I'll most likely have her done sometime tomorrow! I already have an idea for the pose and expression! XD I'm one of those art nerds that get way to into art
0oo4mUI.png
@KitsuneTheOtaku lmaooo sounds good can't wait! c:
@KitsuneTheOtaku lmaooo sounds good can't wait! c:
@Arcanabean XD omg I feel so dumb, I would have given you your art today (I don't have time to upload the art to an image hosting site rn because I'm using my phone and it's late and I'm lazy)
Anyways I went to get on today, but I happened to get on while they were doing matinence so I ended up getting logged out. I forgot I had changed my username since the last time I logged on and it wouldn't let me log on since I was using my old username... and so yeah.... I spent like 8 hours of my life panicking for no reason... I came so close to contacting the mods and stuff... that would have been so embarrassing... ;-; I've done stuff like this so many times it's not even funny.
@Arcanabean XD omg I feel so dumb, I would have given you your art today (I don't have time to upload the art to an image hosting site rn because I'm using my phone and it's late and I'm lazy)
Anyways I went to get on today, but I happened to get on while they were doing matinence so I ended up getting logged out. I forgot I had changed my username since the last time I logged on and it wouldn't let me log on since I was using my old username... and so yeah.... I spent like 8 hours of my life panicking for no reason... I came so close to contacting the mods and stuff... that would have been so embarrassing... ;-; I've done stuff like this so many times it's not even funny.
0oo4mUI.png
@Arcanabean here it is!
2qasg29.png
about how much would it cost? I'm bad at pricing my own art
@Arcanabean here it is!
2qasg29.png
about how much would it cost? I'm bad at pricing my own art
0oo4mUI.png
Bump
Bump
0oo4mUI.png
@KitsuneTheOtaku ONG it's super cute!!!!!!
Hm, I've seen pixel page doll fullbodies on deviantart for example go for around 600points (600g ish) (unless you're a popular artist and charge an upwards of 2000 points) so if 600g is the base for a full I'd pay around 350g for this halfbody c: the best thing to do is to start there, and adjust your price based on how many orders you get!
Sending payment now :A
@KitsuneTheOtaku ONG it's super cute!!!!!!
Hm, I've seen pixel page doll fullbodies on deviantart for example go for around 600points (600g ish) (unless you're a popular artist and charge an upwards of 2000 points) so if 600g is the base for a full I'd pay around 350g for this halfbody c: the best thing to do is to start there, and adjust your price based on how many orders you get!
Sending payment now :A
Bump
Bump
0oo4mUI.png
Bump
Bump
0oo4mUI.png
What would be the price for a bust? And the price for a chibi?

@KitsuneTheOtaku
What would be the price for a bust? And the price for a chibi?

@KitsuneTheOtaku
@DemonsOfTheNight pixel or no?
@DemonsOfTheNight pixel or no?
0oo4mUI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7