Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fawniti's Pixel Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Fawniti AHHH I adore it! And you even added his chicken pal!! <3 Thanks so much, it's amazing! I'm sorry to hear that you were sick though D: I hope you're feeling a bit better now!
@Fawniti AHHH I adore it! And you even added his chicken pal!! <3 Thanks so much, it's amazing! I'm sorry to hear that you were sick though D: I hope you're feeling a bit better now!
@TheCunningCorvid

Sorry for slow reply!
I can sure to it if you're still interested ^^.

@TheTraveler1816

I don't do paypal atm but within the month I should have my own bank account linked up with my PP and be able to accept paypal. (Probably around December.)

The price would be equivalent of purchasing the gems on here so -

50x50 = 1$ USD
100x100 = 3$ USD

If you're still interested would you like me to put you on a ping when I open up paypal slots?

@TheCunningCorvid

Sorry for slow reply!
I can sure to it if you're still interested ^^.

@TheTraveler1816

I don't do paypal atm but within the month I should have my own bank account linked up with my PP and be able to accept paypal. (Probably around December.)

The price would be equivalent of purchasing the gems on here so -

50x50 = 1$ USD
100x100 = 3$ USD

If you're still interested would you like me to put you on a ping when I open up paypal slots?

Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti I definitely still am. x3 I'll send the gems over in just a sec!
@Fawniti I definitely still am. x3 I'll send the gems over in just a sec!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

Alright sounds good! ^^
@TheCunningCorvid

Alright sounds good! ^^

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti
Hi! What's the maximum number of sprites that can be requested in an order? c: I was hoping to do five, but let me know if that's too many!
@Fawniti
Hi! What's the maximum number of sprites that can be requested in an order? c: I was hoping to do five, but let me know if that's too many!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Fawniti
Aw jeez, these are absolutely gorgeous.

Do you know if you could do Draknir on a 100 x 100 pixel, by any chance? :o If he is a bit too complicated, I have another subject in mind!
@Fawniti
Aw jeez, these are absolutely gorgeous.

Do you know if you could do Draknir on a 100 x 100 pixel, by any chance? :o If he is a bit too complicated, I have another subject in mind!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@Fawniti
It's fine actually because I happened to get enough gems after all! So if you still have slots open I would love to get a 100x100 icon (headshot) of Finley?
Maybe with an animation of him sticking out his tongue (his tongue is orange like his eyes) with a wink?
I'll of course pay extra for the animation! That being said if that animation is to hard then a bobbing animation is fine!
@Fawniti
It's fine actually because I happened to get enough gems after all! So if you still have slots open I would love to get a 100x100 icon (headshot) of Finley?
Maybe with an animation of him sticking out his tongue (his tongue is orange like his eyes) with a wink?
I'll of course pay extra for the animation! That being said if that animation is to hard then a bobbing animation is fine!
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@Froze I don't have a maximum really but I do them when I can. So I can spit out 20 a day or just 1 a week. ^^;

I can def do 5 for you, are you wanting a 50x50 or 100x100?

@NightmaricZor I can def do Draknir!

@TheTraveler1816

Animation is free but sometimes I can't fit in the piece without it looking weird. That's not to complicated so that's all okay.

Send payment when your ready ^^.

@Froze I don't have a maximum really but I do them when I can. So I can spit out 20 a day or just 1 a week. ^^;

I can def do 5 for you, are you wanting a 50x50 or 100x100?

@NightmaricZor I can def do Draknir!

@TheTraveler1816

Animation is free but sometimes I can't fit in the piece without it looking weird. That's not to complicated so that's all okay.

Send payment when your ready ^^.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti
Okay will send right away then! Thank you so much ^-^
@Fawniti
Okay will send right away then! Thank you so much ^-^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@Fawniti
Sweet, that's great! I'd love to order a 300x300 of Draknir, then! I'll send the Gems on over now!
@Fawniti
Sweet, that's great! I'd love to order a 300x300 of Draknir, then! I'll send the Gems on over now!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19